Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anne F. Goodman
    replied
    Tail lights 20.99 turn signals 10.99 horn 9.99 . thats each it is an Automatic
    I spent 120. Robert just spent 95

Leave a comment:

• Anne F. Goodman
    replied
    Now also missing door handles arm rests and chrome grill. Another 63 owner just happened to get pictures and got what he needed.

Leave a comment:

• Roscomacaw
    replied
    Anne - is it stick or auto? Whadja have to pay for all that "stuff"? Just curious. BTW, I found a horn that I think is for the Cruiser.

Leave a comment:

• 57pack
    replied
    With radio delete!
    Guess with no radio, and being a six cylinder, chances are slim this Stude had the optional disc brakes.
    I found a 1963 Lark Cruiser in a salvage yard years ago which was Rose Mist with matching beautiful interior. Car was loaded with about every option Studebaker offered that year.
    Car had whacked a telephone pole dead center in front. Talked to the fellow about grabbing the disc brake setup, air conditioner parts (except condenser!) and the complete interior. We agreed on a price and the very next day I got sick as hell with the flu. Three days later When I got back to the yard, the Lark was gone, he had crushed it! My fault, should have called him. Snooze I loose!
    Last edited by 57pack; 08-10-2014, 03:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wolfie
    replied
    Somebody needs to grab that dash! Steve

Leave a comment:

• Anne F. Goodman
    replied
    Well I have now looked. No RUST 4 door Vanity lol 6 cylinder green lark. Was complete. Now missing tail lights, back turn signals, Studebaker script,1 arm rest 1 low horn , horn relay, gas tank sender . Has great looking dash couple of small cracks but fixable, Someone is heading out to get the Grill shell as I type this.Click image for larger version

Name:	CAM00226.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	1691707Click image for larger version

Name:	CAM00227.jpg
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	1691708Click image for larger version

Name:	CAM00228.jpg
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	1691709Click image for larger version

Name:	CAM00229.jpg
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	1691710Click image for larger version

Name:	CAM00232.jpg
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	1691711FOR SOME UNKNOWN Reason the engine compartment and front of car pictures wouldn't go to my email to share.

Leave a comment:

• Anne F. Goodman
    replied
    Well I guess now I have to go look

Leave a comment:

• SScopelli
    replied

May it rest in peace, or pieces for that matter.

Leave a comment:

• Mark L
    started a topic 1963 Lark in Fresno Pick-n-Pull

1963 Lark in Fresno Pick-n-Pull

I just received a email notification from the Row52 website that there is a green 1963 Lark at the Fresno Pick-n-Pull salvage yard in row 79. It gives the VIN as 63S7736. There was no picture with the posting.

Mark L
Working...
X