Hawk authenticty hint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawk authenticty hint

All of you should know by now to paint the area behind the 62-64 GT's low gloss black by now. (except black or very dark colors) One area many miss, but the judges may not is the area on the back inside of the lower scoop. It's all body color in 62 and some early 63, then simi gloss back on the rest of 63 and 64's. It's silver gray on 58-61 Hawks and some late 57's., body color on 56, most 57's. ( From TW's)

JDP/Maryland
    64 R2 GT cost to date
    $59856.52
    63 GT Hawk
    63 Lark 2 door
    59 Scotsman
    54 Starlight
    52 Starliner
    51 Commander
    39 Coupe express
    39 Coupe express (rod)

JDP Maryland

Sure am glad my '62 GT is all black and I don't have to worry about all this color stuff and where to paint it.

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

Sure am glad my '62 GT is all black and I don't have to worry about all this color stuff and where to paint it.

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

you guys are so picky. i just wish ther was enough left of my poor old 62gt to paint. 18years in a chicken house is real bad for them. dan

Comment

you guys are so picky. i just wish ther was enough left of my poor old 62gt to paint. 18years in a chicken house is real bad for them. dan

Comment

Working...
          X