No announcement yet.

turning wheels magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know where you live, but if you go to Reedsville or York, there are usually plenty of vendors with boxes of old issues for a buck or 2 per.

If you don't have any luck finding one by mid-November (and can't go yourself), let me know and I'll pick one up for you at Reedsville and send it to you!

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Don't know where you live, but if you go to Reedsville or York, there are usually plenty of vendors with boxes of old issues for a buck or 2 per.

If you don't have any luck finding one by mid-November (and can't go yourself), let me know and I'll pick one up for you at Reedsville and send it to you!

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

That would be great if you ever do find one I would appreciate it. I will continue to search but so far you are the my best chance at the actual mag. I live in Columbus Ohio. Thanks too all for all your help

Comment

That would be great if you ever do find one I would appreciate it. I will continue to search but so far you are the my best chance at the actual mag. I live in Columbus Ohio. Thanks too all for all your help

Comment

Got your e-mail, too. Be glad to do it.

All you need to do is remind me on the 15th or so, and send me your mailing address.

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Got your e-mail, too. Be glad to do it.

All you need to do is remind me on the 15th or so, and send me your mailing address.

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Working...
              X