No announcement yet.

Flea market find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amen, Gord! That's why there's so much tired iron sitting around my place. I have a hard time throwing ANYTHING Studebaker away! Don't care if I once discarded it for a better one - if it holds the promise of EVER being recondidtioned or being of use, it STAYS here! That MO has served me AND others well thru the years.

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Amen, Gord! That's why there's so much tired iron sitting around my place. I have a hard time throwing ANYTHING Studebaker away! Don't care if I once discarded it for a better one - if it holds the promise of EVER being recondidtioned or being of use, it STAYS here! That MO has served me AND others well thru the years.

Miscreant adrift in
      the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Look at it this way.... the more we scrimp in our daily lives the more money we will have for Studebakers. I may not take it as far as my godfather who reused paper napkins, but I do recycle my paper lunch bags. By having a beard and trimming around the edges, just think of what I am saving on razors and shaving cream. Perhaps I should start saving the dryer lint to stuff pillows with.

Comment

Look at it this way.... the more we scrimp in our daily lives the more money we will have for Studebakers. I may not take it as far as my godfather who reused paper napkins, but I do recycle my paper lunch bags. By having a beard and trimming around the edges, just think of what I am saving on razors and shaving cream. Perhaps I should start saving the dryer lint to stuff pillows with.

Comment

LOL!! Gary. We DO have a use for dryer lint here. Seriously - I throw it into my cage of doves and they use it to line their nests with.[^]

Miscreant adrift in
            the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
            1960 Larkvertible V8
            1958 Provincial wagon
            1953 Commander coupe

Comment

LOL!! Gary. We DO have a use for dryer lint here. Seriously - I throw it into my cage of doves and they use it to line their nests with.[^]

Miscreant adrift in
              the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
              1960 Larkvertible V8
              1958 Provincial wagon
              1953 Commander coupe

Comment

Working...
              X