Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My wife a convert? Anyone have a '51 V-8?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife a convert? Anyone have a '51 V-8?

My wife attended her second SDC show today at the home of Chester and Nancy Bradfield. She was taken with the 1951 Commander convertible and asked why I couldn't own a car like that. I am cash strapped right now (more information coming at the end of the week) and wonder if anyone may have a '51 Commander or Land Cruiser they would be interested in trading. In addition to many of the vehicles listed below, I could also offer up my 1970 Dodge Power Wagon as well as a number of tractors.

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Here's a nice one I'll trade ya!

Leonard Shepherd
    http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

Here's a nice one I'll trade ya!

Leonard Shepherd
      http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

And I will trade you the 2R17-A truck that I stopped by to look at in Afton on the way back. After having to wait 45 minutes at the top of the mountain for the owner to find a ride from Waynesboro, he took us on a winding adventure into Nelson County. The truck had no wheels or tires, door glass was shot out, motor in pieces, no transmission and no usable body panels. The owner was given the truck and wanted $400 for it. Given we were not far from Deliverance, I gave it a quick once over and pronounced I could not find one usable item on it that would warrant me taking it. He asked what it was worth, I responded "scrap value". At one time it would have been a good truck with a 171" WB, 2 speed rear and a fishplated frame.

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

Comment

And I will trade you the 2R17-A truck that I stopped by to look at in Afton on the way back. After having to wait 45 minutes at the top of the mountain for the owner to find a ride from Waynesboro, he took us on a winding adventure into Nelson County. The truck had no wheels or tires, door glass was shot out, motor in pieces, no transmission and no usable body panels. The owner was given the truck and wanted $400 for it. Given we were not far from Deliverance, I gave it a quick once over and pronounced I could not find one usable item on it that would warrant me taking it. He asked what it was worth, I responded "scrap value". At one time it would have been a good truck with a 171" WB, 2 speed rear and a fishplated frame.

Comment

Working...
          X