• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help identifying this door trim

Part number 13287000x23
    Looki.jpg
    Thanks

You have too many Numbers, is it 1328700X23? The X23 is the Color.

In the very poor fuzzy cellphone pic not showing all of it, all I can tell is that it resembles the inside Tailgate Trim on a '63-'66 Wagonaire at the top of the tailgate window opening.
    However the number, 1328700X28 (or ANY other X # Colors) while consistent with 1963 Part Numbering is not listed in the '59-'64 Chassis or Body Parts Catalog.
    So that pretty much leaves Avanti and Zip Van.

Is it about 4 Feet Long? Is it made of metal with or without Vinyl Covering?
    Some Interior Upholstery Parts are by Warehouse special order only and have no Part Number listing in the Catalogs.
    Last edited by StudeRich; 07-08-2014, 06:01 PM.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Crappy pic, but looks like it might be the top piece of door trim on a 58 thru 61 Hardtop or convertible. Hole for the lock button to stick thru.
      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Thanks guys. Im trying to get this guy to get a better camera/phone. He has learned to text, so Im hopin a better phone is not far behind.

Comment

We Can Only Hop,... Good Luck.

Dean.

Comment

You could have helped "This Guy" get his answers if you had responded to Post #2. " Hop" you do.
            StudeRich
            Second Generation Stude Driver,
            Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Can I stop "hopping" me knees aren't as good as they used to be! ?
              Bez Auto Alchemy
              573-318-8948
              http://bezautoalchemy.com

"Don't believe every internet quote" Abe Lincoln

Comment

Working...
              X