Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have returned to the land of the living and two legged and need to sell off rolling stock.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have returned to the land of the living and two legged and need to sell off rolling stock.

In the last week I lost a few days to oxysomething and hydrosomething and good old morophine. It would seem that the pain in my spine was not getting better and has laid me low. I lost the last week in bed and cannot maintain my balance for more than a few feet. My kids say I look like Jack Sparrow....I need to sell off my new found project 1964 R1 package car. now. I have bills that I was not ready for and I have other things to take care of sooner rather than later. So it is with a heavy heart that I will let this new one go. I posted it on the other page that is unofficial and will be entertaining offers. I have loads of pictures and I have the pedigree.
    As for me I will know more when the tests are done and the cutting gets finished. if not when.
    The car is in 12302 Scotia ny. my loss your gain. Rich
    64 GT R1 4sp Hawk
    Mohawk Trails Chapter SDC

I would suggest ebay, and getting a friend to help you put the ad and pix together. Would probably get more money for it that way.

Again, hope you get well soon.

Comment

Best wishes for a recovery and on selling your car. I have been laid up for the best part of three weeks now, and it ain't no fun.

Comment

Sorry to hear of your setback. I hope you are able to get back on your feet very soon. We will be praying for you here at my place.
        sals54

Comment

I am sorry to hear of your problem and sincerely wish for your recovery as I have suffered through the last 14 years with about every cervical and spinal malady known to man. I wouldn't wish this upon my worst enemy. I am very familiar with oxysomething and hydrosomething and good old morphine or their relatives. From being a very active person I have been now reduced to using a walker to get around and not very well at that because of the physical degeneration. I pray for you for a positive outcome and remember family and friends are what really matter,, not material possessions. Took me a while to really realize that.

Comment

Well kids it's time for an update. I have sold The Burmuda brown hawk. I have sent it to Canada to a very good home. He is to be a new SDC member national and local. I could not be happier for him. He is a great guy and he will see it done. We saved that car and that's all that matters.
            My recovery is going along I am off the nasty drugs and am walking long distances, my balance has returned and I am clear of mind and on the mend. Thank you all for the good wishes.
            Thank you SDC forum members. YOU made it happen! WE saved one of the few "64 R1 package Hawks". cool. Hey, we invented cool, Rich
            64 GT R1 4sp Hawk
            Mohawk Trails Chapter SDC

Comment

sals54

Comment

Woohoo. Another one coming to Canada and a 64 R1 package GT. Kato, here on the forum, has been looking for one. I hope he didn't miss this one.
                Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

sent you a PM
                  Mark Riesch
                  New Bern, NC

Comment

Working...
                  X