1940 2 door parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1940 2 door parts

I got this notice recently and just realized the 40 was listed. It is listed as incomplete under the scrap section (and may well be scrap) but someone here might need it. the 42 is interesting me some. Steve http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/au...SearchRadius=0
    sigpic

Steve, the lone picture of the '40 shows it to be stored inside and looks to be far above scrap grade.
    Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

Originally posted by Guido View Post
      Steve, the lone picture of the '40 shows it to be stored inside and looks to be far above scrap grade.

Stored inside but looks to be missing a lot. I couldnt determine what was happening with the roof. Might be missing some metal there ( like someone started a sunroof or such) or might be my old eyes playing games. At any rate I would rather see someone here get to it before its final fate whatever that fate may be. Steve

EDIT: Looking at the pic again the roof may just be pushed down at that point. Still not the Stude I am chasing at the moment so hope someone can use this one. Steve
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X