Pismo Beach Car Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pismo Beach Car Show

The trip to Santa Maria was not all about visiting my dad and brother (and all the nieces and nephews). I just happened to be down there when the Pismo Beach Car Show happened. I have never been to that show and really had a good time. Pismo Beach is your quintessential beach town and the place was packed with cars and people. It was a carnival atmosphere which one does not always encounter at these kinds of events. So, without further ado here are a few photos from the show, including the 3 Studebakers that were there.

DSCN1565.jpgDSCN1566.jpgDSCN1611.jpgDSCN1668.jpgDSCN1606.jpgDSCN1615.jpgDSCN1710.jpgDSCN1687.jpgDSCN1658.jpgDSCN1721.jpg
    Ed Sallia
    Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

The Hawk is for sale. Did you get a telephone number and price for those who might be interested?

mark L
    Mark L

Comment

I think by brother, Dan posted that car here. I will contact him and see if he still has the details.
      Ed Sallia
      Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Thanks for the photos. I'll have to try and make it next year. Looks like fun.

Comment

Okay, for those who might be interested in the hawk shown above that is for sale, here is what I received from my brother regarding contacting the owner as well as some information about the car:

Mike Swanson
          805-489-6647
          It is listed on Racing junk under Studebakers I think the asking price is $23,000. It has an R4 clone engine with two Edelbrock 4 barrel carbs, R3 type exhaust manifolds and it has what sounds like n R1/2 camshaft. Automatic trans. I think I posted quite a few pictures of it and they are in my Photobucket site.
          Dan
          Ed Sallia
          Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Working...
          X