Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr. Shaw where's the confetti and balloons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Shaw where's the confetti and balloons?

Well, I thought we might see a little more festive attire on the website for J.M Studebaker's birthday! What happened? I guess my earlier suggestions were not appreciated?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY J.M.!!
    "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Bob, I never sent an email, but did post this about 3 weeks ago:

"We don't often talk about J.M Studebaker, but did you know his birthday is coming up on October 10? That's a lot of birthday candles!

Mr. Webmaster, how about putting J.M.s picture on the website home page and wherever you've got the pictures of the cars just for the day? I mean the pictures that change every time you refresh the page. Maybe some web confetti, too!"

I mistakenly thought you must have run across the thread by now, so I guess I must share the blame for J.M.'s quiet birthday celebrations today.

NOTE: THIS MESSAGE POSTED ON 10:30 am, after BOB's, NOT 9:33 AS SHOWN!
    "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

Bob, I never sent an email, but did post this about 3 weeks ago:

"We don't often talk about J.M Studebaker, but did you know his birthday is coming up on October 10? That's a lot of birthday candles!

Mr. Webmaster, how about putting J.M.s picture on the website home page and wherever you've got the pictures of the cars just for the day? I mean the pictures that change every time you refresh the page. Maybe some web confetti, too!"

I mistakenly thought you must have run across the thread by now, so I guess I must share the blame for J.M.'s quiet birthday celebrations today.

NOTE: THIS MESSAGE POSTED ON 10:30 am, after BOB's, NOT 9:33 AS SHOWN!

Comment

I'm sorry, Scott. Did you send me an email on something that I dropped the ball on? If so, send it to me again so I know what you are talking about. Even without knowing the details I can assure you that any and all suggestions sent to me are appreciated.

BShaw,Webmaster

60 Hawk. 49 2R5, 39 Champion
        Woodbury, Minnesota
        sigpic
        Bob Shaw
        Rush City, Minnesota
        1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
        "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

I'm sorry, Scott. Did you send me an email on something that I dropped the ball on? If so, send it to me again so I know what you are talking about. Even without knowing the details I can assure you that any and all suggestions sent to me are appreciated.

BShaw,Webmaster

Woodbury, Minnesota
          sigpic
          Bob Shaw
          Rush City, Minnesota

Comment

LOL!!! BS says:"Even without knowing the details I can assure you that any and all suggestions sent to me are appreciated."

You're a pretty attentive and honest guy, Bob. I always enjoy being in your company - you know that. But I got a chuckle when I read the above statement. Not asking you to elaborate, but I'd be willing there's been at least a couple suggestions offered that weren't recieved with glee.

BTW - HAPPY BIRTHDAY JM!!! We're doin' our best to keep your legacy vibrantly alive and your name on the lips of folks that weren't even born before your great company folded it's tent.[^]

Miscreant adrift in
            the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
            1960 Larkvertible V8
            1958 Provincial wagon
            1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

LOL!!! BS says:"Even without knowing the details I can assure you that any and all suggestions sent to me are appreciated."

You're a pretty attentive and honest guy, Bob. I always enjoy being in your company - you know that. But I got a chuckle when I read the above statement. Not asking you to elaborate, but I'd be willing there's been at least a couple suggestions offered that weren't recieved with glee.

BTW - HAPPY BIRTHDAY JM!!! We're doin' our best to keep your legacy vibrantly alive and your name on the lips of folks that weren't even born before your great company folded it's tent.[^]

Miscreant adrift in
              the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
              1960 Larkvertible V8
              1958 Provincial wagon
              1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Happy Birthday J.M. and thank you from those of us whose families your company provided a good living.

Comment

Happy Birthday J.M. and thank you from those of us whose families your company provided a good living.

Comment

...and to Mr. Biggs:

Yes, some suggestions sent to me
                    do not give me very much glee
                    But that doesn't equate
                    to the part I appreciate
                    That's their "Effort" made with a capital E

BShaw,Webmaster

Woodbury, Minnesota
                    sigpic
                    Bob Shaw
                    Rush City, Minnesota

Comment

...and to Mr. Biggs:

Yes, some suggestions sent to me
                      do not give me very much glee
                      But that doesn't equate
                      to the part I appreciate
                      That's their "Effort" made with a capital E

BShaw,Webmaster

Woodbury, Minnesota
                      sigpic
                      Bob Shaw
                      Rush City, Minnesota

Comment

Perfect, Bob!

Comment

Perfect, Bob!

Comment

Yeah! Happy birthday to JM and to me!!!

Lots of good folks were born on 10/10.

[img=left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/stude53/studesmall2.jpg[/img=left]Bob Feaganes (stude53)
                            53 Starliner Hardtop
                            Newton Grove, NC

Comment

Yeah! Happy birthday to JM and to me!!!

Lots of good folks were born on 10/10.

[img=left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/stude53/studesmall2.jpg[/img=left]Bob Feaganes (stude53)
                              53 Starliner Hardtop
                              Newton Grove, NC

Comment

Working...
                              X