Ebay down today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay down today?

Has anybody else had this problem? The last TWO weeks, first on Monday and last week on Tuesday ebay Motors was down ALL DAY! And Today also.

It always works fine the next day, I don't see how it could be on my end with Webroot Spysweeper, Norton Anti-virus and a hard firewall (Wireless Router Box) and all.

I get a screen with a big yellow stripe all the way across saying to try the Home Page instead of "MY ebay" where I get an Apache 500, HTTP exception report, making no sense!

I can get to the "board" where they post down times, and it never mentions the problem...wierd!

Can any of you get there right NOW at 8:25 PM PDT ???????[?]

Added: Yeah right Guido, you REALLY know how to hurt a guy don't ya?

StudeRich
    Studebakers Northwest
    Ferndale, WA
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner

It's 10:22 CDT and no problem here with eBay.

Cork Mpls, MN

Comment

It's 10:22 CDT and no problem here with eBay.

Cork Mpls, MN

Comment

Works fine, in fact I stumbled on the '64 convertible just after it was posted and hit the $2,150 BIN.

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

Works fine, in fact I stumbled on the '64 convertible just after it was posted and hit the $2,150 BIN.

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

No probs for me today...and I was on eBay motors several times. Same with Monday and last Tuesday.

Dick Steinkamp
            Bellingham, WA

Comment

No probs for me today...and I was on eBay motors several times. Same with Monday and last Tuesday.

Dick Steinkamp
              Bellingham, WA

Comment

I'm on 3-4 times a day, never had a problem; checked when you originally posted, and now, 41 min. after the hour- still no problems.

Might be the same problem that lets URLs widen your post windows.

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
                Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

I'm on 3-4 times a day, never had a problem; checked when you originally posted, and now, 41 min. after the hour- still no problems.

Might be the same problem that lets URLs widen your post windows.

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

I've had no issues either - been on and off it a fair bit over the last couple of days.

<h5>Mark
                    '57 Transtar
                    3E-6/7-122
                    </h5>

Mark Hayden
                    '66 Commander
                    Zone Coordinator
                    Pacific Can-Am Zone

Comment

I've had no issues either - been on and off it a fair bit over the last couple of days.

<h5>Mark
                      '57 Transtar
                      3E-6/7-122
                      </h5>

Mark Hayden
                      '66 Commander
                      Zone Coordinator
                      Pacific Can-Am Zone

Comment

Bingo, Bob! It has something to do with Mozilla Firefox! I tried using that horible Microsoft Enternet Explorer that I used for years without a problem...until they created that really horible version seven and I had to switch to Firefox which works great with MOST other websites that will not with Explorer 7, and worked great until now, even comes with free spellcheck built in!

I just noticed that Explorer scrolls down the long URL's instead of stretching them accross the whole page like Firefox does, so it seems that this website may work better with Explorer, but I won't change my default web browser to this thing again!

AND of course I was able to get into ebay, that's really strange, because tomorrow it will be fine!

Thanks, Bob!

StudeRich
                        Studebakers Northwest
                        Ferndale, WA
                        StudeRich

Comment

Bingo, Bob! It has something to do with Mozilla Firefox! I tried using that horible Microsoft Enternet Explorer that I used for years without a problem...until they created that really horible version seven and I had to switch to Firefox which works great with MOST other websites that will not with Explorer 7, and worked great until now, even comes with free spellcheck built in!

I just noticed that Explorer scrolls down the long URL's instead of stretching them accross the whole page like Firefox does, so it seems that this website may work better with Explorer, but I won't change my default web browser to this thing again!

AND of course I was able to get into ebay, that's really strange, because tomorrow it will be fine!

Thanks, Bob!

StudeRich
                          Studebakers Northwest
                          Ferndale, WA
                          StudeRich

Comment

I've always had ME and never had any problems with it. I've heard of Mozilla but never felt any need to switch.

Hope your problems are resolved! I hate those Tiny URLs[xx(]

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

I've always had ME and never had any problems with it. I've heard of Mozilla but never felt any need to switch.

Hope your problems are resolved! I hate those Tiny URLs[xx(]

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Working...
                              X