X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker at Indy

http://www.abc57.com/home/top-storie...260315301.html

Robert Kapteyn

Very nice clip, Bob; thanks. Good that they interviewed Andy Beckman for the material, so it was accurate.

(Now, if Gary Ash just had his Indianapolis Car done....) BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Great capture.... I passed it on to some Big 6 River Bend Chapter members that normally do not frequent the forum (their loss).

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Mute View Post
        Great capture.... I passed it on to some Big 6 River Bend Chapter members that normally do not frequent the forum (their loss).
        And sure enough, Duane; one of them passed it on to me!

(Is this what is meant by The Studebaker Web Ring?) BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
        "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Working...
        X