Studebaker Merchandise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Merchandise

Are Bondo Billy's family still running his Stude merchandise business? I can't find the web site on the net. Also is there anyone else besides the SNM doing merchandise?
    Matt
    Brisbane
    Australia
    sigpic

Visit my Blog: http://www.mattsoilyrag.blogspot.com.au/

His wife was selling merchandise at York. I believe she plans on being at Dover.
    Poet...Mystic...Soldier of Fortune. As always...self-absorbed, adversarial, cocky and in general a malcontent.

Comment

Bill and Ellen were operating the SDC store while, at the same time, running a separate private enterprise as Bondobilly.
      Everything they were doing for the club store reverted to the museum, including any artwork, files and records.
      Ellen is continuing to participate with what she has, primarily embroidered Studebaker products. Her goal is to not lose touch with the community she has come to regard as family.
      If you propose to stock merchandise at Studebaker of Australia, you may want to contact Carl Thomason and see what he might suggest.
      "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

Working...
      X