Karel Staple Zone Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karel Staple Zone Meet

Another great zone meet. I am so proud of our club. We had nearly 100 cars if you count the ones that came and went. Here were some of my favorites.

pswzm14 080.jpg pswzm14 083.jpg pswzm14 031.jpg pswzm14 095.jpg pswzm14 090.jpg pswzm14 134.jpg pswzm14 147.jpg pswzm14 172.jpg pswzm14 079.jpg pswzm14 160.jpg
    Jon Stalnaker
    Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Yup! Everything was well done,,,great job fellow Karel Staple Chapter member!
    Lou Van Anne
    62 Champ
    64 R2 GT Hawk
    79 Avanti II

Comment

Maybe a couple more images...

pswzm14 228.jpg pswzm14 238.jpg pswzm14 218.jpg pswzm14 018.jpg pswzm14 040.jpg pswzm14 023.jpg pswzm14 102.jpg pswzm14 138.jpg pswzm14 206.jpg
      Jon Stalnaker
      Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

Great show! I joined the chapter at the event. Thanks for the almonds, Lou.

Comment

OK Lou, I'll post your pictures too.

pswzm14 230.jpg pswzm14 231.jpg
          Jon Stalnaker
          Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

I got a chance to stop in for a couple hours yesterday. You guys did a fabulous job. Great selection of models with a cross section of eras which was marvelous. Even a nicely stocked swap meet was fun to peruse. I should have brought some of my stuff to sell.
            Again, good work and congratulations on a job well done.
            sigpicsals54

Comment

DSC_0384.jpgDSC_0385.jpgDSC_0371.jpg DSC_0381.jpg Jon Needs Three of these Clips for the Grills on his 51 DSC_0368.jpgAnyone have any. Contact Studedude. Sal sorry I didn't run into you. Thought about calling but got side tracked. Good to hear that you were there.
              Mabel 1949 Champion
              Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
              Gus 1958 Transtar
              The Prez 1955 President State
              Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
              Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
              Fresno,Ca

Comment

I agree Jon, Thanks to the host Karel Staple members, and all the folks that traveled the miles to get there, this was a very successful meet. Even the weather cooperated! I received a lot of positive feedback, and very few complaints. Already looking forward to next year, "It's Vegas Baby!"
                Pat Dilling
                Olivehurst, CA
                Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

My vote is we hold it here every 3 years, super place for an event this size , every thing was great, thanks fellow members for a job will done, nice to see lots of others from miles away as always, good show guys and gals.
                  Candbstudebakers
                  Castro Valley,
                  California

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Dilling View Post
                    I agree Jon, Thanks to the host Karel Staple members, and all the folks that traveled the miles to get there, this was a very successful meet. Even the weather cooperated! I received a lot of positive feedback, and very few complaints. Already looking forward to next year, "It's Vegas Baby!"
                    Sorry we couldn't make it this year. If in Vegas, next year, we plan to attend so we can FINALLY park our custom next to Pat's STU COOL. Going to La Palma this weekend.
                    Tim-'53 Starlight Commander Custom and '63 Avanti in Yuma, AZ
                    Pictures at https://www.jimsrodshop.com/project/53-resurrection and https://www.jimsrodshop.com/project/always-ahead

Comment

Great job by all! Thanks.
                      Howard - Los Angeles chapter SDC
                      '53 Commander Starliner (Finally running and driving, but still in process)
                      '56 Golden Hawk (3 speed/overdrive, Power steering - Running, but not yet driving)
                      '62 GT Hawk (4 speed, A/C, Power steering - running and DRIVING!)

Comment

Originally posted by Anne F. Goodman View Post
                        Jon Needs Three of these Clips for the Grills on his 51 [ATTACH=CONFIG]34995[/ATTACH]Anyone have any. Contact Studedude.
                        Please contact SDUDE - Studedude is another guy. Thanks Anne
                        Jon Stalnaker
                        Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

Here is a link to pictures I took, they are mostly of people. Maybe you will see someone you know?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/972918...7644348273760/
                          Pat Dilling
                          Olivehurst, CA
                          Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Dilling View Post
                            Here is a link to pictures I took, they are mostly of people. Maybe you will see someone you know?
                            Nice pictures Pat. Wait till you see the picture I placed at the bottom of your presidents message in next month's Hawk Talks. It's my picture, honest, but it looks just like one of yours. That red 50 parked next to the red 53 was just a picture screaming to be taken. I would venture to say most people carrying a camera took that same shot.
                            Jon Stalnaker
                            Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

Yup- I missed a good show~ yet again.

On the 'plus' side- La Palma is in a few days...
                              StudeDave '57
                              US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
                              SDC Member since 1985

past President
                              Whatcom County Chapter SDC
                              San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
                              San Diego Chapter SDC
                              North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

Working...