New Owner 1951 Starlight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Owner 1951 Starlight

I am really happy today. I just bought a 1951 Studebaker Starlight. Husband and wife are getting divorced. He called me up today and said get it out. So I am picking up really fast this Sunday. I just bought a 289 motor. That motor will go in it.

One of my favorates! I gave my son one when he was 14. 23 years later he still has it.{see MBStude for pictures). NT

Neil Thornton
    Hazlehurst, GA
    '57 Silver Hawk
    '56 Sky Hawk
    '51 2R16 dump truck
    Many others.

Neil Thornton

Comment

One of my favorates! I gave my son one when he was 14. 23 years later he still has it.{see MBStude for pictures). NT

Neil Thornton
      Hazlehurst, GA
      '57 Silver Hawk
      '56 Sky Hawk
      '51 2R16 dump truck
      Many others.

Neil Thornton

Comment

Congrats on the buy. The '51's are very nice cars. [8D]
        Yours a Commander or Champion?

Here's my uncle's, the one NT is talking about.

Matthew Burnette
        '59 Scotsman
        '63 Daytona
        Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Congrats on the buy. The '51's are very nice cars. [8D]
          Yours a Commander or Champion?

Here's my uncle's, the one NT is talking about.

Matthew Burnette
          '59 Scotsman
          '63 Daytona
          Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

This is similar to Mr. Biggs. He is driving on the Highway and see's from the highway what looks like a studebaker. This is what happened to me. I said to myself, " What the hick". I went and knocked on the door and asked for the owner. Soon after our conversation, she tells me that in fact they are parting ways. Then she tells me that car must be gone next week. I will post more information after I get car today. It come with extra set of doors, and 2 sets of gravel shields.

Comment

This is similar to Mr. Biggs. He is driving on the Highway and see's from the highway what looks like a studebaker. This is what happened to me. I said to myself, " What the hick". I went and knocked on the door and asked for the owner. Soon after our conversation, she tells me that in fact they are parting ways. Then she tells me that car must be gone next week. I will post more information after I get car today. It come with extra set of doors, and 2 sets of gravel shields.

Comment

Working...
              X