chrome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chrome

The chrome hood ornament on my 56 Golden Hawk is the only piece I have left to replace. I can replace it nos for $135.00. Would anyone have a ballpark # what it would cost to send the original out for rechrome. I really don't want to send the original out being that I have had trouble getting parts from some vendors. Any idea how NGOs would fit.

I'm not aware of a "hood ornament" unless you're referring to the faux scoop they wore. I'd say if youi can get NOS for $135.00 you'd better jump on it!
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

The SI repros are dead on, and are $135 each. One would have to remove it and read the 'Made In Taiwan" stamp on the bottom to determine it is not NOS. Actually, the SI ones probably look better than NOS. I have one in service for at least five years now, and it still looks great.

Comment

Such a deal! I doubt you could get on old original one redone (nicely) for $135.
        No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
        X