No announcement yet.

Studebaker boats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys. I have passed the info on to the boat owner. Their boat is fiberglass. I also told them to get on this forum to see what is out there.
    Denny L

Comment

Thanks guys. I have passed the info on to the boat owner. Their boat is fiberglass. I also told them to get on this forum to see what is out there.
      Denny L

Comment

My dad owned a studebaker boat. I have it now. It is sitting behind the garage at the rear of my property where it has been for years. Looks a little grungy but is all there. Constructed completely of aluminum and appears to have been manufactured in 1950's. If anyone wants more details about the boat I will give it a closer inspection. If anyone knows of a source for info I would like to hear about it. Always wondered if it was manufactured by the same corporation as the automobiles. Thanks.

Comment

My dad owned a studebaker boat. I have it now. It is sitting behind the garage at the rear of my property where it has been for years. Looks a little grungy but is all there. Constructed completely of aluminum and appears to have been manufactured in 1950's. If anyone wants more details about the boat I will give it a closer inspection. If anyone knows of a source for info I would like to hear about it. Always wondered if it was manufactured by the same corporation as the automobiles. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X