Goes on E-bay tonight unless.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goes on E-bay tonight unless.......

This very nice rust free wagon tail gate for the 63-66 wagons will go on e-bay tonight unless some one on the forum really wants to pay my price for it, these in this shape are far and few between , rust free, a couple do dents that are easy fix, no glass, manual roll up, and even with out the glass it is heavy so shipping might cost a few bucks, my price today is $400.00 plus shipping after today on e-bay reserve will be $400.00 and I figure it to go higher but here it is before going on e-bay, I can get a shipping price when I know zip codes.

Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

That really is a hard find Bob,and about as rust free as can be expected - good luck on Your sale.
    Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

PM sent just now

Comment

Mine was rusted, busted, and bondoed! Found a nice rust free one in Washington state, looks great now.
        Hope a member purchases it . Ship it by Greyhound, they were the Least expensive.
        sigpic1957 Packard Clipper Country Sedan

"There's nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer"
        Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle
        "I have a great memory for forgetting things" Number 1 son, Lee Chan

Comment

You don't see good Wagonaire tail gates go up for sale very often. I'll be listing a NOS tail gate step on ebay before the end of the month.

Good luck on the sale

Comment

What do you thing a 3rd seat would go for??
            Candbstudebakers
            Castro Valley,
            California

Comment

Did the tailgate sell?

Comment

I think so as I just need to send him shipping cost.
                Candbstudebakers
                Castro Valley,
                California

Comment

Hi Bob, Please check your PM when you get a chance.
                  Thank you
                  Bill
                  sigpic1957 Packard Clipper Country Sedan

"There's nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer"
                  Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle
                  "I have a great memory for forgetting things" Number 1 son, Lee Chan

Comment

Bob:
                    The tailgate arrived an hour ago and is in perfect condition. Of course it would be as well as you had it wrapped and protected. That is the reason it has been an hour since it arrived: I just got it unwrapped! It is a great piece and perfect for my Wagonaire. Thanks for all the trouble you went to in order to get it shipped to me.
                    Nick

Comment

That gate surely is a hard item too find,good on You. did you Guys use G.H. for transport ?
                      Originally posted by ndynis View Post
                      Bob:
                      The tailgate arrived an hour ago and is in perfect condition. Of course it would be as well as you had it wrapped and protected. That is the reason it has been an hour since it arrived: I just got it unwrapped! It is a great piece and perfect for my Wagonaire. Thanks for all the trouble you went to in order to get it shipped to me.
                      Nick
                      Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Came by UPS. I'm out here in the sticks and the closest GH terminal is 100 miles away. Bob had to make a super effort to get it down to a weight it would ship and then to get them to believe that if they would just put it in the system it would end up in Flatonia Texas even if the computer didn't know my address existed. Really appreciate his willingness to go the extra mile to get it to me.
                        Nick

Comment

Nick that is the name of the game, always give more than you promise, glad it got there ok one never knows when shipping a large item, enjoy...Bob
                          Candbstudebakers
                          Castro Valley,
                          California

Comment

Working...
                          X