Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Studebaker Stolen in Georgia: Can you help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Stolen in Georgia: Can you help?

Was given permission by Charlotte Delli, editor of the North Georgia Chapter newsletter (and she does a fine job!), to post this information here on the forum. This is all the information I have. Heads up, everyone!

"Stolen in the area of Kennesaw GA: 1955 C Body Champion coupe Studebaker. Dark blue over light blue color. If you see this car, please contact Bill Finnelly at 678-773-6895 or e-mail: waf300f@att.com or waf300f@gmail.com.

Charlotte Delli, Newsletter Editor"

Like I wrote in my OP. This is the only info I have. Perhaps if you contacted the owner, he might have some photos.

Comment

Post a picture please... Maybe with some "Feelers" we can find it....
      Trolling on Evilbay, CL, or etc...

Comment

Might want to check the local scrap yards. Bringing a whole car to scrap you need the title, cut up, no need..

Doubt if it was stolen to be a driver..

Crazy world.

Comment

Originally posted by SScopelli View Post
          Might want to check the local scrap yards. Bringing a whole car to scrap you need the title, cut up, no need..

Doubt if it was stolen to be a driver..

Crazy world.
          Around here if it comes in on a rollback the yards dont require a title. Definately the first place to look. Steve
          sigpic

Comment

I guess you never know what a Fool may do, but if it is a shiny one, I would think it would get hauled to Mexico or South America.
            StudeRich
            Second Generation Stude Driver,
            Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Pictures and more info would really help. I know of at least 3 two-tone blue 55 coupes within 50 or so miles of here and know of several others that I dont know where the owners actually live. Did anyone here know this car? Steve
              sigpic

Comment

Like I wrote in my OP. This is the only info I have. Perhaps if you contacted the owner, he might have some photos. This info was sent out to members of the North Georgia Chapter by our newsletter editor. I agree that photos and more information would help, but this is all I have. Just trying to help out here by spreading the word to others.

Comment

The e-mail addy listed fails. Could be my firewall here at the University. Steve
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X