34's Forever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 34's Forever

Will all the 221 bore straight 8 heads from the 30's, aluminum or cast iron, fit the 34 1/2 block I have?

I am looking for a head that fits a 221 bore. Does anyone have this?

Does anyone out there have a 34-35 parts car from which misc bits like a radiator, hubcaps, etc would be available?
    Last edited by Lingg Brewer; 04-06-2014, 06:37 AM. Reason: Need to make an addition.

34 and 35 radiators won't interchange. Parted out a 35 dictator, have some parts left.

Comment

Mr. Brewer,

I think that I have what you need. It is a head, from what I have been told, was a 1933, small displacement straight eight limousine. The head was from the collection of Dee Howard who was a wealthy car collector from Texas, and he didn't save junk. My price is $400+ shipping.-Bill

Comment

Hi Bill,

Is the price of the head negotiable?

Lingg
        517-974-4419

Comment

Someone just called me to say they had this. Not sure if it will fit. Complete running drive train for 1936 Dictator including radiator, fuel tank, rims, tires and other items. In Shelburne, Ontario. If you are interested, I will give him your number. (he replaced the whole drive train with GM)I was going to post it at the Ontario Chapter Swap Meet, April 26.

Comment

I am interested if the motor is an 8? If not, would still be interested in radiator, clutch, and brake pedals, etc. Please pass along my phone number. I would like to know how much he's asking.

Thanks,
            Lingg

Comment

Working...
            X