No announcement yet.

Sat eye candy 3=22=14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It does look like it could take off. I guess it is a modern take on an early 1950's theme. How much of it is Studebaker sheet metal and what is everything else? Thanks for another very interesting wake up call. Keep up the good work. your daily Eye Candy is the first think I look at when I start up the computer each morning.
    Joe Roberts
    '61 R1 Champ
    '65 Cruiser
    Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Gorgeous and exciting!
      peter lee

Comment

Is that greenhouse from a modern production vehicle?

Comment

Looks good.

Comment

That is pure sex!

Comment

I remember a few years bout 7-10 the guy posting pictures of building that car. It has a Japanese car roof of some sort. Insides look great. Car is super nice. cheers jimmijim
              sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

All except for the jet exhaust !
                Bez Auto Alchemy
                573-318-8948
                http://bezautoalchemy.com

"Don't believe every internet quote" Abe Lincoln

Comment

Incredible retro-style!

A Studebaker equivalent of todays retro-styled Camaro/Stang/Challenger.

Comment

bezhawk agree 100% on the jet unless a guy was to remove the small block chev and go a real jet.

Comment

Love it. I want that in my garage. Minus the jet engine, so I could drive it.

Mark

Comment

I remember the car from several years ago. I think the designer did a really good job of blending modern elements into the original style interior. Lose the jet exhaust and you have something that most Studebaker people would love to drive.
                        sigpic

"In the heart of Arkansas."
                        Searcy, Arkansas
                        1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
                        1952 2R pickup

Comment

Yeowzer! I'm a purest but I gotta say that is gorgeous! I showed this to my wife who said she thought the top was chopped too much. Hey! I think it's perfect.
                          Ed Sallia
                          Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

I would remove the jet exhaust and put another bullet from a '50 on there.

Then I would believe it when folks told me they couldn't tell whether it was coming or going!
                            The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Working...
                            X