Studebaker Motorcycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Motorcycle

Hey if that new studebaker motors company thats been in business since 1852 actually starts building motorcycles will they be allowed at studebaker meets and concours shows?
    i dont know what the rest of the cycle looks like but the parts they show are pretty nice.
    oh and just to share something i learned riding a motorcycle this summer. a june bug hits you in the face it hurts. when he (the June Bug) decideds to get out of the wind by crawling up your nose, you pull over anywhere and get him out of there....................

Erin Hays
    "From Stuck and Rusty to Slick steel and sex appeal"
    RZRECTD
    1961 Hawk
    1962 Lark
    1963 Wagonaire

I think it would be behind a sign like this!

Leonard Shepherd
    http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

I think it would be behind a sign like this!

Leonard Shepherd
      http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

There is a new company out there claiming to be the Old Studebaker Motor company. there are a couple threads about them. They are supposably going to build cars trucks and motorcycles. also be highly fuel effecient. here is a web page for the CMDR motorcycle.
            http://www.studebakermotorcompany.com/cmdr.phtml

Erin Hays
            RZRECTD
            1961 Hawk
            1962 Lark
            1963 Wagonaire

Comment

There is a new company out there claiming to be the Old Studebaker Motor company. there are a couple threads about them. They are supposably going to build cars trucks and motorcycles. also be highly fuel effecient. here is a web page for the CMDR motorcycle.
              http://www.studebakermotorcompany.com/cmdr.phtml

Erin Hays
              RZRECTD
              1961 Hawk
              1962 Lark
              1963 Wagonaire

Comment

June bugs are easy. What I hate is when a bumble bee flies into your t-shirt sleeve and can't get out! For years,I cut the sleeves off all my t-shirts! This 'new' Studebaker company has produced a few small products,parts for dirt bikes.They had a display at a trade show a few years ago.

LaSalle,Il
                61Hawk
                Oglesby,Il.

Comment

June bugs are easy. What I hate is when a bumble bee flies into your t-shirt sleeve and can't get out! For years,I cut the sleeves off all my t-shirts! This 'new' Studebaker company has produced a few small products,parts for dirt bikes.They had a display at a trade show a few years ago.

LaSalle,Il
                  61Hawk
                  Oglesby,Il.

Comment

OK, I perused the website pretty well - no pix of bikes, no pix of cars, no pix of trucks, only a pic of a tattooed young man.
                    Everything "under construction", and LOTS of misspelled words, both of which are not very impressive IMO.

I also Googled up "Mobotic", and the Wikipedia listing must have been done by the same webmaster as the website mentioned because it was rife with misspellings, too.

I didn't check out the threads mentioned.

So I'd say it's just a pipe dream so far, and if anything like this shows up at a Studebaker meet it will be greeted with hoots of derision.

Chris Pile
                    The Studebaker Special
                    Midway Chapter SDC

Comment

OK, I perused the website pretty well - no pix of bikes, no pix of cars, no pix of trucks, only a pic of a tattooed young man.
                      Everything "under construction", and LOTS of misspelled words, both of which are not very impressive IMO.

I also Googled up "Mobotic", and the Wikipedia listing must have been done by the same webmaster as the website mentioned because it was rife with misspellings, too.

I didn't check out the threads mentioned.

So I'd say it's just a pipe dream so far, and if anything like this shows up at a Studebaker meet it will be greeted with hoots of derision.

Chris Pile
                      The Studebaker Special
                      Midway Chapter SDC

Comment

I don't think the "new" Studebaker company has been in business since 1852

Comment

I don't think the "new" Studebaker company has been in business since 1852

Comment

<SIGH> Not THIS again.

Miscreant adrift in
                            the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                            1960 Larkvertible V8
                            1958 Provincial wagon
                            1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

<SIGH> Not THIS again.

Miscreant adrift in
                              the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                              1960 Larkvertible V8
                              1958 Provincial wagon
                              1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
                              X