The last two Months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The last two Months

Just a little Timeline on what We the Goodmans have been up too since August 2, 2007 to Present.
    8-03-07 This is what the son's car looked like after the Accident.

This is what it looks like today.Its on the right only picture I could find of it.

This is Bobby's new car on 8-20-07

This is what it looks like today

This is one of the cars we got back on the road for a fellow member of our club. Brakes, carb,Generator ,voltage regulator. For the Zone Meet
    8-18-07

This is another members car we got going for the Zone Meet.

9-13-07
    Plus we did the Pacific Southwest Zone Meet Sept. 14-16. Our Club put the meet together. We had to get Three cars ready for the meet also of ours. Plus the cruzin Cooler had to be modified.

I was asked to share our escapades sure explains why we are tired. Also shows what we can get done when we need to. Hopefully this will inspire you. Would love to see more Studes get back together and on the road again. Oh yesterday we were in the Caruthers Fair parade too an all day affair.
    Oh I forgot we had a 1957 Ford Country Squire Wagon at our house From July to Friday the 28th of September. It was here for an engine overhaul, complete brake job, transmission rebuild, gas tank removal and sealed. Engine compartment paint job,rebuilt generator. It went home on Friday.
    Mabel 1949 Champion
    1957 Silverhawk
    1955 Champion 4Dr.Regal
    Gus 1958 Transtar
    1955 President State
    Fresno,Ca

Mabel 1949 Champion
    Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
    Gus 1958 Transtar
    The Prez 1955 President State
    Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
    Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
    Fresno,Ca

Wow thats a lot of stuff Anne.

Comment

Wow thats a lot of stuff Anne.

Comment

I REALLY like the pink and black color combo on that '55 C-Dan []

Dick Steinkamp
        Bellingham, WA

Comment

I REALLY like the pink and black color combo on that '55 C-Dan []

Dick Steinkamp
          Bellingham, WA

Comment

Anne, I haven't said much about your saga, but have enjoyed reading the great comeback[^]

Keep on keepin' on!

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
            Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Anne, I haven't said much about your saga, but have enjoyed reading the great comeback[^]

Keep on keepin' on!

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
              Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Well Anne,
                You've tired me out just READIN' about your doin's this past month! Maybe it's worked to lite a smolder under my tail. I actually pulled the Larkvertible into the back yard yesterday and started cleaning it up a bit. Even mounted the wiper motor back in it after 6 or 7 years.[:0]
                I've promised the wife a cruise in it before the weather turns cold. Guess I better go work on it some more, this afternoon![:I]

BTW, one of these days I wanna take my old President for a spin. I only ever got to drive it around the property a bit before I yanked it's heart out some years back. I might well buy another one some day, but it'll be one I can slide into and drive home if I do so![^]

Miscreant adrift in
                the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                1960 Larkvertible V8
                1958 Provincial wagon
                1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Well Anne,
                  You've tired me out just READIN' about your doin's this past month! Maybe it's worked to lite a smolder under my tail. I actually pulled the Larkvertible into the back yard yesterday and started cleaning it up a bit. Even mounted the wiper motor back in it after 6 or 7 years.[:0]
                  I've promised the wife a cruise in it before the weather turns cold. Guess I better go work on it some more, this afternoon![:I]

BTW, one of these days I wanna take my old President for a spin. I only ever got to drive it around the property a bit before I yanked it's heart out some years back. I might well buy another one some day, but it'll be one I can slide into and drive home if I do so![^]

Miscreant adrift in
                  the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                  1960 Larkvertible V8
                  1958 Provincial wagon
                  1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Here here, cant say no to that pink and black combo . We have one like that in our backyard, its a '55, 185 six cylinder, donor car unfortunately(no floors), and its a Champion four door. Father's high school car.

1964 Studebaker Commander R2 clone
                    1950 Studebaker 2R5 with 170 turbocharged
                    [img=left]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/DSC00003.jpg?t=1171152673[/img=left]
                    [img=right]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/DSC00009.jpg?t=1171153019[/img=right]
                    [img=left]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/DSC00002.jpg?t=1171153180[/img=left]
                    [img=right]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/DSC00005.jpg?t=1171153370[/img=right]
                    1963 Studebaker Daytona Hardtop with no engine or transmission
                    1950 Studebaker 2R5 w/170 six cylinder and 3spd OD
                    1955 Studebaker Commander Hardtop w/289 and 3spd OD and Megasquirt port fuel injection(among other things)

Comment

Here here, cant say no to that pink and black combo . We have one like that in our backyard, its a '55, 185 six cylinder, donor car unfortunately(no floors), and its a Champion four door. Father's high school car.

1950 Studebaker 2R5 with 170 turbocharged
                      [img=left]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/DSC00003.jpg?t=1171152673[/img=left]
                      [img=right]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/DSC00009.jpg?t=1171153019[/img=right]
                      [img=left]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/DSC00002.jpg?t=1171153180[/img=left]
                      [img=right]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/DSC00005.jpg?t=1171153370[/img=right]
                      1963 Studebaker Daytona Hardtop with no engine or transmission
                      1950 Studebaker 2R5 w/170 six cylinder and 3spd OD
                      1955 Studebaker Commander Hardtop w/289 and 3spd OD and Megasquirt port fuel injection(among other things)

Comment

I always get a kick at seeing folks in California. Black plate rust free cars everywhere. Lucky guys (and gals!)
                        Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Comment

I always get a kick at seeing folks in California. Black plate rust free cars everywhere. Lucky guys (and gals!)
                          Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Comment

Working...
                          X