museum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• museum

finally got to stop in south bend at the museum today.nothing to say except fantastic!!!!!!!

Hi Dan! The museum only displays a small portion of their collection at one time.They change displays every few months.So don't think you saw everything in one visit!! I'm lucky to live 3-4 hours[depending on traffic,grrrr] away from SB,so I try to get there at least 3 times a year.
    Also,did you check out the museums website-virtual tour,online store,etc,good site!!

LaSalle,Il
    61Hawk
    Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Hi Dan! The museum only displays a small portion of their collection at one time.They change displays every few months.So don't think you saw everything in one visit!! I'm lucky to live 3-4 hours[depending on traffic,grrrr] away from SB,so I try to get there at least 3 times a year.
      Also,did you check out the museums website-virtual tour,online store,etc,good site!!

LaSalle,Il
      61Hawk
      Oglesby,Il.

Comment

i know yesterday they had muscle cars and corvettes too. if i could have i would have stayed for hours. we have 6 studes and it was great to see a couple in the right condition. we are restoring a 42 50 and a 62 hawk.the info is great.

Comment

i know yesterday they had muscle cars and corvettes too. if i could have i would have stayed for hours. we have 6 studes and it was great to see a couple in the right condition. we are restoring a 42 50 and a 62 hawk.the info is great.

Comment

Working...
          X