Avanti and Gilligan's Island?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK View Post
    Apparently she is also quite a pot head, too...
    Deep, If You can't say something nice about someone...................................

Comment

I did not say anything that was not already written about, and in police reports, and court records.
      When asked about the veracity of my comment, I gave a legit answer.
      Sorry if it offended anyone.
      HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Dawn Wells was recently arrested with weed.

Comment

Talk about "thread drift....." I'll play. Ginger, you take out on the town. Mary Ann you take home to Mom and Dad. The way things are going, it won't be too much longer before recreational marijuana is legalized, or at least decriminalized, nationwide. So what's the big deal? We are drifting into "Stove-huggers" territory here, aren't we?

Comment

About Ms. Wells and the drug bust, it happened nearby and she was acquitted.
            Here's what wiki says....and it jives with what I read in the media at the time...
            "While driving home from her birthday party celebration on October 18, 2007, Wells was observed swerving across the roadway, was found in possession of marijuana[9][10] and was arrested by Idaho police. A third party, who had been in possession of Wells' car that day and had left the joints behind, came forward and claimed full responsibility for the marijuana.[11] Wells pled guilty to one count of reckless driving, was fined and served six months' unsupervised probation.[12]
            In a statement, Wells admitted swerving, saying she was reaching for her car heater controls.[13] Wells lost a speaking engagement because of the incident."
            63 Avanti R1 2788
            1914 Stutz Bearcat
            (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

Originally posted by Son O Lark View Post
              Dawn Wells was recently arrested with weed.
              Always nice to hear from You Travis!

Comment

Working...
              X