Early B-Day present.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early B-Day present.

My B-day is tomorrow but my wife just gave me part of my present early. A signed and numbered Dale Klee print. "Rusting In Style".

May not seem like a big deal to most but this is "HUGE" in my little world, this means she has accepted the Stude and thinks it's cool.

Analog man in a digital world.

Happy early B-day! [8D]

So, how do you think she'll take the 2nd or 3rd Stude you bring home?

(Or 15th...)

Matthew Burnette
    '59 Scotsman
    '63 Daytona
    Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Happy early B-day! [8D]

So, how do you think she'll take the 2nd or 3rd Stude you bring home?

(Or 15th...)

Matthew Burnette
      '59 Scotsman
      '63 Daytona
      Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Hippie

My B-day is tomorrow but my wife just gave me part of my present early. A signed and numbered Dale Klee print. "Rusting In Style".
        May not seem like a big deal to most but this is "HUGE" in my little world, this means she has accepted the Stude and thinks it's cool. Analog man in a digital world.
        I hear you. I think that's absolutely great- wish my wife would accept them (she's only had 38 years of SDC to learn to love them and very few impress her yet).
        Oh yes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

[img=right]http://www.frontiernet.net/~thejohnsons/Forum%20signature%20pix/R-4.JPG[/img=right][img=right]http://www.frontiernet.net/~thejohnsons/Forum%20signature%20pix/64L.JPG[/img=right][img=right]http://www.frontiernet.net/~thejohnsons/Forum%20signature%20pix/64P.jpg[/img=right][img=right]http://www.frontiernet.net/~thejohnsons/Forum%20signature%20pix/53K.jpg[/img=right]Paul Johnson
        '53 Commander Starliner (since 1966)
        '64 Daytona Wagonaire (original owner)
        '64 Daytona Convertible (2006)
        Museum R-4 engine
        Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
        '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

May not seem like a big deal to most but this is "HUGE" in my little world, this means she has accepted the Stude and thinks it's cool. Analog man in a digital world.
          I hear you. I think that's absolutely great- wish my wife would accept them (she's only had 38 years of SDC to learn to love them and very few impress her yet).
          Oh yes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

[img=right]http://www.frontiernet.net/~thejohnsons/Forum%20signature%20pix/R-4.JPG[/img=right][img=right]http://www.frontiernet.net/~thejohnsons/Forum%20signature%20pix/64L.JPG[/img=right][img=right]http://www.frontiernet.net/~thejohnsons/Forum%20signature%20pix/64P.jpg[/img=right][img=right]http://www.frontiernet.net/~thejohnsons/Forum%20signature%20pix/53K.jpg[/img=right]Paul Johnson
          '53 Commander Starliner (since 1966)
          '64 Daytona Wagonaire (original owner)
          '64 Daytona Convertible (2006)
          Museum R-4 engine
          Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
          '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Thanks. These things ARE addictive, I'm already trying to pick out which model Stude I want next. Probably gonna be a truck, I need a good truck..........

Comment

Thanks. These things ARE addictive, I'm already trying to pick out which model Stude I want next. Probably gonna be a truck, I need a good truck..........

Comment

May not seem like a big deal to most but this is "HUGE" in my little world, this means she has accepted the Stude and thinks it's cool.
                Hey Hippie, congrats on having another birthday and your "gift"

BUT ...beware of wives bearing gifts depicting old Studebakers just sitting around rusting![:0]

Mine gave me "Studebaker Acres" by A. Olson (#311 of 500) matted & framed for my birthday.

After thinking about it, she was definitely sending me a "subliminal message" along with her gift!

<h4>Last Man Standing in Studebaker Indiana</h4>

Comment

BUT ...beware of wives bearing gifts depicting old Studebakers just sitting around rusting![:0]

Mine gave me "Studebaker Acres" by A. Olson (#311 of 500) matted & framed for my birthday.

After thinking about it, she was definitely sending me a "subliminal message" along with her gift!

Comment

quote:Originally posted by A1956GoldenHawk

]

I like that one too but no 55's in it..... The only subliminal message I'm getting is that there are more Studebakers out there languishing in some old barn or machine shed that need a good home!

Comment

]

I like that one too but no 55's in it..... The only subliminal message I'm getting is that there are more Studebakers out there languishing in some old barn or machine shed that need a good home!

Comment

]

Well then ...here's hoping you'll enjoy every bit as much the "other part" of the birthday present you think your wife is giving you! [][}][)][:0][8D]

Comment

]

Well then ...here's hoping you'll enjoy every bit as much the "other part" of the birthday present you think your wife is giving you! [][}][)][:0][8D]

Comment

Happy early B-day, next year tell her you want a real Studebaker to go with this years print.

Randy_G
                            1959 Lark Sedan
                            This website is for sale! automotivehistoryonline.com is your first and best source for information about automotivehistoryonline. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

Comment

Happy early B-day, next year tell her you want a real Studebaker to go with this years print.

Randy_G
                              1959 Lark Sedan
                              This website is for sale! automotivehistoryonline.com is your first and best source for information about automotivehistoryonline. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

Comment

Working...
                              X