Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have pics of a 63 Lark in "Green Mist"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, if you want to get technical, the woman isn't actually [u]in</u> the car! BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

quote:No female would ever be caught dead in the back of a Studebaker, regardless of age. At least that's what my various aunts have told me.
      My girlfriend seemed to like mine

Leonard Shepherd
      http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

quote:No female would ever be caught dead in the back of a Studebaker, regardless of age. At least that's what my various aunts have told me.
        My girlfriend seemed to like mine

Leonard Shepherd
        http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

The 1963 that Leonard posted a picture of is a very nice car, but the color is not quite correct and it has a lot of extra metallic in it. I am very familiar with David's car and it has won in concours at SDC and AACA. Besides the battery, he keeps other things correct on it, like bias ply tires. The car is a six with power steering.

Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968

Comment

The 1963 that Leonard posted a picture of is a very nice car, but the color is not quite correct and it has a lot of extra metallic in it. I am very familiar with David's car and it has won in concours at SDC and AACA. Besides the battery, he keeps other things correct on it, like bias ply tires. The car is a six with power steering.

Gary L.
            Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
            Gary L.
            Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968

Comment

quote:Originally posted by BobPalma

Well, if you want to get technical, the woman isn't actually [u]in</u> the car! BP
              I don't mean to be creepy, but I meant any female, and there is one in the back. Remember what Matthew's little sister thinks about riding in one...[)]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $1755.45)

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
              1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

quote:Originally posted by BobPalma

I don't mean to be creepy, but I meant any female, and there is one in the back. Remember what Matthew's little sister thinks about riding in one...[)]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $1755.45)

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
                1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Working...
                X