A visit to Bob Peterson's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A visit to Bob Peterson's

I just got back from a visit to the kids and grandkids in California, but snuck in a trip to the Turlock Swap Meet and to Hayward to see Bob and Pat.

While Bob was on the phone making big Studebaker deals () I wandered his shop and lot a little. Here's just a sampling of what Bob has in inventory (EVERYTHING is for sale, BTW)...

A couple of rust free Hawks. The red one has already given up its back half for a high bucks restoration at a pro shop in the area.

Just a sampling of the clean, rust free sheet metal Bob has. He only saves "the good stuff"...

A nice Super Hawk builder Bob brought back from Texas over Christmas. It's complete including the numbers matching engine...

Here's that 6 cylinder Lark Bob posted about earlier. Unfortunately most of it will end up going to the crusher. These cars (and parts) are pretty much unloved...even at give away prices...

A relatively rare 64 bucket seat Daytona hardtop...

Pontiac powered Hawk...

Pretty Lark convertible on the way to England...

Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

$500 for that parts car Daytona... :-)
    Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
    1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Thanks for the tour, Dick. Bob's place is on my bucket list. Lots of Bob's parts on my 55.
      Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Wow, I had wondered what it looked like (inside). My son picked up a few windshields for me a while back and he got to see it..., but it didn't matter to him. Thanks for the tour. For those of you freezing back East the shop was 60 degrees at 12:15PM (see picture #3).
        '64 Lark Type, powered by '85 Corvette L-98 (carburetor), 700R4, - CASO to the Max.

Comment

I see Bob has an interest in Indian Motocycles as well.

Comment

$100,000 worth of Indian bikes and parts in the shop all for sale.
            Candbstudebakers
            Castro Valley,
            California

Comment

...great stuff....just amazing what geography can do to values.....

Comment

Working...
              X