Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK I lied....I'll do it again for the "right" car,

!!!

Looks like I found the "right" car and will have details in about a week. It's black with red interior and an extra "belt" under the hood. I can't wait!!!

OK I lied....I'll do it again for the "right" car, I love the chase.....
    sigpicIt is an addiction!

quote:Originally posted by jbwhttail

!!!

Looks like I found the "right" car and will have details in about a week. It's black with red interior and an extra "belt" under the hood. I can't wait!!!

The extra belt would be for air conditioning , Joe; right? [}] BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by jbwhttail

!!!

The extra belt would be for air conditioning , Joe; right? [}] BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
      "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I think taht is what that orange thing is on top of the engine[)]. must be pushin sum kool air into the carburator also. Guy said it was a hot car, must run hot in the summer

Comment

I think taht is what that orange thing is on top of the engine[)]. must be pushin sum kool air into the carburator also. Guy said it was a hot car, must run hot in the summer

Comment

OH! That's a fool injection system! It sucks up any fool that would challenge you and blow's 'im out yer tailpipe![:0][}]

Miscreant adrift in
            the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
            1960 Larkvertible V8
            1958 Provincial wagon
            1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

OH! That's a fool injection system! It sucks up any fool that would challenge you and blow's 'im out yer tailpipe![:0][}]

Miscreant adrift in
              the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
              1960 Larkvertible V8
              1958 Provincial wagon
              1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

My 53's got three belts now and still no fool injection system.[V]

Brad Johnson
                Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight
                "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

My 53's got three belts now and still no fool injection system.[V]

Brad Johnson
                  Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                  '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight
                  "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                  Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                  sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

OK Joe! keep talkin' I've got all the parts to put a "black air pusher" on my 52 ragtop! You keep talkin' like that, and I'll have to put all them parts on it! <G>
                    The only thing stopping me right now, is I don't feel like pulling the crank pulley off! And I need to find a 6 volt kick down switch! <G>
                    I guess then, it would "look modified"

Jim
                    "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
                    their Memorials!

Comment

OK Joe! keep talkin' I've got all the parts to put a "black air pusher" on my 52 ragtop! You keep talkin' like that, and I'll have to put all them parts on it! <G>
                      The only thing stopping me right now, is I don't feel like pulling the crank pulley off! And I need to find a 6 volt kick down switch! <G>
                      I guess then, it would "look modified"

Jim
                      "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
                      their Memorials!

Comment

Glad to know I got me a Fool injection system, I aint much on them modern motors, I'm use to them Packard motors. They get hot and burn my injun paint off.

I know the car has over 500 miles on it. The guy mentioned Daytona, I know the race there is 500 miles..

I was told it is a four speed, heck we all know cars have 4 speeds, 1,2,D and R.[^]

Comment

Glad to know I got me a Fool injection system, I aint much on them modern motors, I'm use to them Packard motors. They get hot and burn my injun paint off.

I know the car has over 500 miles on it. The guy mentioned Daytona, I know the race there is 500 miles..

I was told it is a four speed, heck we all know cars have 4 speeds, 1,2,D and R.[^]

Comment

Jim, I have a wheel puller you can borrow

Comment

Jim, I have a wheel puller you can borrow

Comment

Working...
                              X