Lark Wagon on TV commericial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lark Wagon on TV commericial

I was barely watching ESPN Sunday when they where doing the Football Match up show when a commercial came on. It is a Commercial for monday night football. It says something about buy shrimp for the saints home opener even though it smelt funny. and talks about everyone getting sick during the game then it says next time dont buy your shrimp out of the back of a car. and it shows this older gentlemen holding a large bag of shrimp sitting on the tailgate of what might of been a 63 Studebaker Wagon. i have watched for the commerial several times and have yet to see it again when i am watch to be sure if those are lark wagon taillights. Has anyone else noticed it?

Erin Hays
    "From Stuck and Rusty to Slick steel and sex appeal"
    RZRECTD
    1961 Hawk
    1962 Lark
    1963 Wagonaire

Could be an old Jeep Wagoneer. Since Brooks Stevens did the design of both vehicles, there's lots of similarities on the two.[}] The taillights especially!

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Could be an old Jeep Wagoneer. Since Brooks Stevens did the design of both vehicles, there's lots of similarities on the two.[}] The taillights especially!

Miscreant adrift in
      the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Yea i saw it Sunday.But only once.I kept looking but it didn't air again.

David Baggett '53 coupe

Comment

Yea i saw it Sunday.But only once.I kept looking but it didn't air again.

David Baggett '53 coupe

Comment

Mr Biggs is right,It was a Wagoneer. As it pulls away you can see the left side for a second. Those tailights always looked like an after-thought to me,on the Wagoneer and the Wagonaire.

LaSalle,Il
            61Hawk
            Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Mr Biggs is right,It was a Wagoneer. As it pulls away you can see the left side for a second. Those tailights always looked like an after-thought to me,on the Wagoneer and the Wagonaire.

LaSalle,Il
              61Hawk
              Oglesby,Il.

Comment

dang it. i was talking and just got a glimpse of it and was hoping. all well thats the last publicity studebaker needs. Well sell Bad Shrimp!!!!!!!!!

Erin Hays
                RZRECTD
                1961 Hawk
                1962 Lark
                1963 Wagonaire

Comment

dang it. i was talking and just got a glimpse of it and was hoping. all well thats the last publicity studebaker needs. Well sell Bad Shrimp!!!!!!!!!

Erin Hays
                  RZRECTD
                  1961 Hawk
                  1962 Lark
                  1963 Wagonaire

Comment

Working...
                  X