• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPAMMER REPORTED

SPAMMER REPORTED TO BOB SHAW
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Sorry 'bout that. The posts should be all gone now. This one got through but if it's any consolation I was able to intercept and delete 93 others that tried to register overnight before they could act. If I missed any send me an email.

EDIT: Also, I see this post was a whole hour ahead of actual time and it reminds me to tell you we STILL haven't found out why this is happening... but I haven't forgotten about it.

BShaw,Webmaster

60 Hawk. 49 2R5, 39 Champion
    Woodbury, Minnesota
    sigpic
    Bob Shaw
    Rush City, Minnesota
    1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
    "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

Sorry 'bout that. The posts should be all gone now. This one got through but if it's any consolation I was able to intercept and delete 93 others that tried to register overnight before they could act. If I missed any send me an email.

EDIT: Also, I see this post was a whole hour ahead of actual time and it reminds me to tell you we STILL haven't found out why this is happening... but I haven't forgotten about it.

BShaw,Webmaster

60 Hawk. 49 2R5, 39 Champion
      Woodbury, Minnesota
      sigpic
      Bob Shaw
      Rush City, Minnesota
      1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
      "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

They've added more in the last twenty minutes. I figured Mr Shaw would get rid of it as soon as he got up and had his morning coffee.

LaSalle,Il
        61Hawk
        Oglesby,Il.

Comment

They've added more in the last twenty minutes. I figured Mr Shaw would get rid of it as soon as he got up and had his morning coffee.

LaSalle,Il
          61Hawk
          Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Working...
          X