Lenny
    Atlanta Ga.

Comment

Bob hope your surgery goes well.Hope to meet you at the 2008
      meet.I went to S.B.it was great.

Lenny
      Atlanta Ga.

Comment

I wrote David a note today. I really WAS impressed with his '21 touring in Omaha. I didn't have a clue as to who the owner was, but I really envied the ability to drive such a fabulous time machine when I first saw it.

Don't cut yourself short, Bob. The ol' C-bug ain't no cakewalk by anyone's yardstick. There's alot of guys that hang on every word you put out and you KNOW that's true!

Mark Oct. 4th on your calendars and prayer books guys 'n gals. That's the day Bob has a date with a scalpel. I'm sure he'll come out just fine - better even. But a support group don't hurt for insurance!

Miscreant adrift in
        the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I wrote David a note today. I really WAS impressed with his '21 touring in Omaha. I didn't have a clue as to who the owner was, but I really envied the ability to drive such a fabulous time machine when I first saw it.

Don't cut yourself short, Bob. The ol' C-bug ain't no cakewalk by anyone's yardstick. There's alot of guys that hang on every word you put out and you KNOW that's true!

Mark Oct. 4th on your calendars and prayer books guys 'n gals. That's the day Bob has a date with a scalpel. I'm sure he'll come out just fine - better even. But a support group don't hurt for insurance!

Miscreant adrift in
          the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
          1960 Larkvertible V8
          1958 Provincial wagon
          1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Bob ,Hope things turn out well for you. Card to David goes out in morning.Will add both of you to our prayer list.

63 Twin Supercharged Avanti
            64 Avanti R3w/NOS
            88LSC Avanti 350 Supercharged w/NOS

Comment

Bob ,Hope things turn out well for you. Card to David goes out in morning.Will add both of you to our prayer list.

64 Avanti R3w/NOS

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Karl

64 Avanti R3w/NOS
                Thanks, Karl (and others); much appreciated. BP
                We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
                "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Karl

64 Avanti R3w/NOS
                  Thanks, Karl (and others); much appreciated. BP
                  We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
                  "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Bob, I'm praying for full recovery for both you and David. May the good Lord touch you both with His healing hand!
                    Jacob Newkirk - Owensboro, KY

KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL! Drive a Studebaker!

Comment

Bob, I'm praying for full recovery for both you and David. May the good Lord touch you both with His healing hand!
                      Jacob Newkirk - Owensboro, KY

KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL! Drive a Studebaker!

Comment

Working...
                      X