Who is going to the York swap meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is going to the York swap meet?

As a recent "Stude" owner, there are some parts I need. I will be there on Friday 3-7pm with my 64 Champ. Who else is going?

I'll be back this year.

Jim
    "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
    their Memorials!

Comment

I'll be there, trying to get rid of stuff. As usual, I'll probably buy more stuff.
      JS
      I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

Originally posted by Stevel Knievel View Post
        As a recent "Stude" owner, there are some parts I need. I will be there on Friday 3-7pm with my 64 Champ. Who else is going?
        Steve, the Swap Meet Closes at 5 pm on Friday. As a newbee, you might want to join the Truck Farmers for their annual Friday night York Dinner. A great bunch of Truck Nuts, you won't be disappointed.
        Jim
        Last edited by LarkTruck; 01-07-2014, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Alabama to York Pa. I'm in. jimmijim
          sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

I'll be there again, always a good time.

Comment

Maybe. Sounds like a happening place.

Comment

Haven't missed it in 37 years! Old friends to greet! New friends to meet!

Lest I forget!!!! FORUM GROUP PHOTO : SATURDAY 11:30 am in front of Old Main! Then BAMS takes us all for wings at Hooters!

http://www.americantorque.com/page/0/665/
                Last edited by rockne10; 01-07-2014, 07:19 PM.
                "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                '33 Rockne 10,
                '51 Commander Starlight,
                '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée",
                '56 Sky Hawk

Comment

Originally posted by rockne10 View Post
                  Haven't missed it in 37 years! Old friends to greet! New friends to meet!

Lest I forget!!!! FORUM GROUP PHOTO : SATURDAY 11:30 am in front of Old Main! Then BAMS takes us all for wings at Hooters!

http://www.americantorque.com/page/0/665/
                  Does anyone know if any "NOS" Forum Badges still exist? If not, can someone possibly scan one so temporary badges might be printed for ID purposes on Saturday?
                  Jim Bradley
                  Lake Monticello, VA
                  '78 Avanti II
                  sigpic

Comment

Brad, did you not miss it a couple years back? I'm sure I remember that. I missed last year as we were building our new race shop. Hoping to make it this year, and yes, it's definitely Hooters for lunch Sat. for anyone that's interested!
                    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
                    Romans 15:13
                    Deuteronomy 31:6
                    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by Rerun View Post
                      Does anyone know if any "NOS" Forum Badges still exist? If not, can someone possibly scan one so temporary badges might be printed for ID purposes on Saturday?
                      I'm pretty sure Ed Reynolds at SI has the remaining badges. If we ask him, I'm sure he will have them available at his stand. OK, here goes. Ed, would you please bring some Forum Badges to York?
                      Jim

Comment

I'll be there again! Always great to see old friends and to meet new ones. I'll have parts to sell but as Jim stated earlier about buying more stuff- applies to me as well. I like all things '64 and enjoy talking to folks about their projects. You never know what will show up as far as cars or parts. Always a great time. Yes consider the Truck Farmer's Dinner. My buddy and I went for the first time last year and met lots of good people- especially Forum members face to face. See you there!
                        Rob in PA.

Comment

I'll be there, but I'm a newbie compared to Brad! I've only been going for 17 years!
                          Chip
                          '63 Cruiser
                          '57 Packard wagon
                          '61 Lark Regal 4 dr wagon
                          '50 Commander 4 dr sedan

Comment

I have never been there, but would like to go. Is there a primer somewhere that tells all about the whens, wheres and how to's?
                            RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

17A-S2 - 50 Commander convertible
                            10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
                            10G-Q4 - 51 Champion business coupe
                            4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
                            5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon
                            56B-D4 - 56 Commander station wagon
                            60V-L6 - 60 Lark convertible

Comment

Originally posted by RadioRoy View Post
                              I have never been there, but would like to go. Is there a primer somewhere that tells all about the whens, wheres and how to's?
                              Here's all the info http://www.sdckeystoneregion.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X