Seasons Greetings from Alabama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seasons Greetings from Alabama

Merry Christmas. Happy Studebakering, Best to all in 2014, Happy New Year. Please see fit to say a prayer for our service men and women,veterans, our country. cheers jimmijim
    sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Originally posted by jimmijim8 View Post
    Merry Christmas. Happy Studebakering, Best to all in 2014, Happy New Year. Please see fit to say a prayer for our service men and women,veterans, our country. cheers jimmijim
    Right back to you from New Jersey! Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! Another year to get my Studebaker and Packard on the road!
    (Family originally from Virginia)
    Last edited by 57pack; 12-24-2013, 06:50 AM.
    sigpic1957 Packard Clipper Country Sedan

"There's nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer"
    Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle
    "I have a great memory for forgetting things" Number 1 son, Lee Chan

Comment

Merry Christmas from across the river in Georgia! Best wishes to you and yours. Don't forget to give thanks for the Baby in the feed trough.
      Neil Thornton

Comment

Wishing all the best from sunny Florida!!

Comment

Back at ya jimmijim and forum members.

Mark

Comment

Merry Christmas Jim, And Best wishes to you and all my stude FRIENDS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS

Comment

Pittsburgh says Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to all. Can't wait for spring.

Comment

Best Holiday wishes here from the East Coast too all,easy on the and stay safe .
                Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Why Mr Bill, how thck are ya? call me. jimmijim
                  Originally posted by billmdonn View Post
                  Pittsburgh says Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to all. Can't wait for spring.
                  sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the sunny southeastern North Carolina coast!!!
                    Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

Merry Christmas from the frozen tundra of central Illinois. Nice and cozy warm in the house and shop though. Hope everyone has a Happy Studebaker New Year!!!!!!
                      1962 Champ

51 Commander 4 door

Comment

Merry Christmas to you, Jimbo!
                        Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth—let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
                        Romans 15:13
                        Deuteronomy 31:6
                        Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Felize Navidad Bobbo cheers jimmijim
                          Last edited by jimmijim8; 12-28-2013, 06:05 AM.

Comment

And from Canada, and the final home of Studebaker, a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my Studebaker friends. In remembering the last U.S. built Studebaker off the line last week, I also managed to squeeze in my 80th birthday on December 22nd. Can you even imagine what the Christmas season of 1963 meant to me?

Stu Chapman

Comment

My wishes of good health to all of you and your's for Christmas and the upcoming year. With that we can handle the rest of the issues.

Bob
                              , ,

Comment

Working...
                              X