Turning Wheels Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turning Wheels Magazine

I still haven't receive my August, September Issue.... So what's up with that. Mike

Hmm. Sounds like you need to contact fulfillment - something's not getting through. Did you remember to renew your membership?

[img=left]http://members.cox.net/clarknovak/lark.gif[/img=left]

Clark in San Diego
    '63 F2/Lark Standard
    http://studeblogger.blogspot.com
    www.studebakersandiego.com

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Hmm. Sounds like you need to contact fulfillment - something's not getting through. Did you remember to renew your membership?

[img=left]http://members.cox.net/clarknovak/lark.gif[/img=left]

Clark in San Diego
      '63 F2/Lark Standard
      http://studeblogger.blogspot.com
      www.studebakersandiego.com

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

I am a new member, I joined in July, maybe they should send it FEDEX. Mike (no stude in Wisconsin)

Comment

I am a new member, I joined in July, maybe they should send it FEDEX. Mike (no stude in Wisconsin)

Comment

Did you receive your membership card yet? If you did not maybe your application did not get processed. In any event send Mark at Cornerstone an e-mail and ask what is happening with your magazine.
            You should have received a September issue by now. e-mail: mark@cornerstonereg.com

Frank van Doorn
            1962 GT Hawk 4 speed
            1963 Daytona Conv
            1941 Champion R-2 Rod
            Frank van Doorn
            Omaha, Ne.
            1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
            1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
            1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Did you receive your membership card yet? If you did not maybe your application did not get processed. In any event send Mark at Cornerstone an e-mail and ask what is happening with your magazine.
              You should have received a September issue by now. e-mail: mark@cornerstonereg.com

Frank van Doorn
              1962 GT Hawk 4 speed
              1963 Daytona Conv
              1941 Champion R-2 Rod
              Frank van Doorn
              Omaha, Ne.
              1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed

Comment

Let me ask you this? Do any of you think your stude drivers club has become so large that the printer can't keep up? Mike (crazy about studes)

Comment

Let me ask you this? Do any of you think your stude drivers club has become so large that the printer can't keep up? Mike (crazy about studes)

Comment

I would rather think it has something to do with the fact that you are a new member. The printer prints over 10000 copies a month so one more does not matter Do as I suggested above and you will have your magazine

quote:Originally posted by 14x7

Frank van Doorn
                    Omaha, Ne.
                    1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed

Comment

I would rather think it has something to do with the fact that you are a new member. The printer prints over 10000 copies a month so one more does not matter Do as I suggested above and you will have your magazine

quote:Originally posted by 14x7

Frank van Doorn
                      Omaha, Ne.
                      1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed

Comment

When I joined in july ,2007 I sent my money and it is reflected on my master charge bill. Never receive membership cards, But I called conerstone two weeks ago and there response was I should receive in a few days. Those few days have come and gone. Mike (no stude in my garage ).......

Comment

When I joined in july ,2007 I sent my money and it is reflected on my master charge bill. Never receive membership cards, But I called conerstone two weeks ago and there response was I should receive in a few days. Those few days have come and gone. Mike (no stude in my garage ).......

Comment

Like I said shoot him an e-mail, he is real good about responding Mike. By the way welcome to the club.
                            Frank van Doorn
                            Omaha, Ne.
                            1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed

Comment

Like I said shoot him an e-mail, he is real good about responding Mike. By the way welcome to the club.
                              Frank van Doorn
                              Omaha, Ne.
                              1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed

Comment

Working...
                              X