More submissions for VIRTUAL PARKING?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More submissions for VIRTUAL PARKING?

Only nineteen Studebakers, none before 1951, and three Rocknes listed. We can do better than this. Guido, there's not a single non-motorized one in the bunch![:0]

Brad Johnson
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight
    Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

What's the 'real' purpose of the site, besides pictures?
    Seems like a good way for them to harvest names and addresses.
    I accidentally clicked on one of the tabs and they tried to quote me on insurance..
    Just curious...
    Jeff[8D]
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

What's the 'real' purpose of the site, besides pictures?
      Seems like a good way for them to harvest names and addresses.
      I accidentally clicked on one of the tabs and they tried to quote me on insurance..
      Just curious...
      Jeff[8D]

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Comment

Good point, Jeff. It's like those tables that get set up at malls and fairs and the like with the card/pen/drop box setup, and say something like "Win free siding" or "Win a free cruise"... the whole purpose is to harvest your info for cold-call salesmen[xx(]

I'm not saying that's definitely the case here, but it bears consideration...

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
        Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Good point, Jeff. It's like those tables that get set up at malls and fairs and the like with the card/pen/drop box setup, and say something like "Win free siding" or "Win a free cruise"... the whole purpose is to harvest your info for cold-call salesmen[xx(]

I'm not saying that's definitely the case here, but it bears consideration...

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
          Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Brad,

Thank you for your recent e-mail. The information for Jeff Shaeffer's 1960 Studebaker Lark listed in Virtual Parking is now up to date http://www.4wheelz.net/virtual/1960-...r-lark-161.htm

I would like to take this opportunity to announce that newer version of Virtual Parking is on the way and all members will be able to edit/update the info and photos. Until then I'm still in charge of updating and creating new profiles.

George

Comment

Brad,

Thank you for your recent e-mail. The information for Jeff Shaeffer's 1960 Studebaker Lark listed in Virtual Parking is now up to date http://www.4wheelz.net/virtual/1960-...r-lark-161.htm

I would like to take this opportunity to announce that newer version of Virtual Parking is on the way and all members will be able to edit/update the info and photos. Until then I'm still in charge of updating and creating new profiles.

George

Comment

We've had the websites where you put your location on a map,and remember the one where you could look up a value of your home? I've had tons of junk email ever since I fell for those traps..

LaSalle,Il
                61Hawk
                Oglesby,Il.

Comment

We've had the websites where you put your location on a map,and remember the one where you could look up a value of your home? I've had tons of junk email ever since I fell for those traps..

LaSalle,Il
                  61Hawk
                  Oglesby,Il.

Comment

With the same success you could blame photobucket, webshots or any other major portal that request your e-mail for registration for sending you spam. Definitely that's not the case here I can tell you that.

George

Comment

With the same success you could blame photobucket, webshots or any other major portal that request your e-mail for registration for sending you spam. Definitely that's not the case here I can tell you that.

George

Comment

I have never had any junk mail from this site. The Twin has been posted for quite some time.I even let them pick the pictures they wanted.

63 Twin Supercharged Avanti
                        64 Avanti R3w/NOS
                        88LSC Avanti 350 Supercharged w/NOS

Comment

I have never had any junk mail from this site. The Twin has been posted for quite some time.I even let them pick the pictures they wanted.

63 Twin Supercharged Avanti
                          64 Avanti R3w/NOS
                          88LSC Avanti 350 Supercharged w/NOS

Comment

That's a good thing!
                            Thanks!
                            Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by yorgee

George

Jeff

Comment

That's a good thing!
                              Thanks!
                              Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by yorgee

George

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                              X