• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experts (again) 1940 Commander Coupe

Richard Quinn
    Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Dick,

Beautiful car and you even have green grass to boot!

Gary

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

Dick,

Beautiful car and you even have green grass to boot!

Gary

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

Man, that is a beauty!

John Ratliff

Comment

Man, that is a beauty!

John Ratliff

Comment

Wow!! thats PURDY.

David Baggett '53 coupe

Comment

Wow!! thats PURDY.

David Baggett '53 coupe

Comment

It is a beautiful car and he actually drives it. I took this picture at the Studebaker Administration Building during the South Bend Meet.

It is funny how the reflections appear. It looks like the guy with the red shirt is actually in the car!

Leonard Shepherd
                http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

It is a beautiful car and he actually drives it. I took this picture at the Studebaker Administration Building during the South Bend Meet.

It is funny how the reflections appear. It looks like the guy with the red shirt is actually in the car!

Leonard Shepherd
                  http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

I've always loved that car of yours, Richard! Nice, nice, nice! Does it drive as well as it looks?
                    "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

I've always loved that car of yours, Richard! Nice, nice, nice! Does it drive as well as it looks?
                      "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

WoW, very nice it is like looking at pics of the car I was writing about. E-Mail me, I can see what it would take for you to go see it. As I stated before my godfather is a very private man but he love to show the car off to people that ask. Contact me.

Comment

WoW, very nice it is like looking at pics of the car I was writing about. E-Mail me, I can see what it would take for you to go see it. As I stated before my godfather is a very private man but he love to show the car off to people that ask. Contact me.

Comment

Also, Here is the link to the rest of the pictures I mentioned in my original blog.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album...ost=good-times

Comment

Also, Here is the link to the rest of the pictures I mentioned in my original blog.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album...ost=good-times

Comment

Working...
                              X