CTC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CTC

6800 registered my cell 713 498 1993 afew pic. seen more c and k bodys but no pic. yet
    Attached Files

thanks for sharing...is that sweet green coupe the same one that was featured in R&C a few years back? cheers, Junior.

ps, the grill and hood customization on the green coupe has got to be the best job I can recall of someone trying to improve what came out of the factory. sweet.
    Last edited by junior; 10-11-2013, 08:55 AM.
    sigpic
    1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

Great looking cars. I don't usually like modifieds but the light green coupe is so well done, what's not to like.
      Every time I see the '53/'54s next to other makes of the same vintage I can't help thinking how vastly better looking they are. I find it hard to imagine anyone choosing another make when these were available. Everyone has a different esthetic design sense. This proves it.
      Thanks for sharing these photos.
      Ed Sallia
      Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Sorry, but what does "CTC" mean? Centralized Traffic Control? Chicken To Counter? Coming To Coast??

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

The green coupe was customized by Gary Gerberding for his wife, Liz.
          Gary is a well known Nebraska customizer.
          The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

WOW ! Never seen a 53/54 with the grilles "frenched" !! That looks wicked ! (good wicked)

Comment

Originally posted by showbizkid View Post
              Sorry, but what does "CTC" mean? Centralized Traffic Control? Chicken To Counter? Coming To Coast??

At first it didn't register with me. I THINK that it is Cruising the Coast (Gulf Coast).
              Gary L.
              Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
              Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
              X