Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris_Dresbach
    replied
    Well, at least he's playing in his name's home state... But why can't it be the Bears?!

Leave a comment:

• 57hawk
    replied
    I just ordered two. They are cheap now....

Leave a comment:

• 57hawk
    replied
    I found a Chief's Jersey but I think they probably only come in XXXXLarge.... (STUDEBAKER is a LONG name)
    https://www.google.com/search?q=andy...ml%3B640%3B426

Leave a comment:

• 57hawk
    replied
    I hate to hear he's leaving the Chiefs. He was fun to watch and a good linebacker....

Leave a comment:

• dnevin
    replied
    There may be a few Chief's jerseys out there with Andy's name on it. I'd be proud to see any of you Colts fans wearing one to a game.

Leave a comment:

• 52 Ragtop
    replied
    Until Andy Studebaker becomes a starter, chances of the Colts Pro shop having one are slim, but, you could get one made through the Pro Shop for a price!
    Maybe Andy will be the one to stop Peyton Manning! <G> Although, Peyton has never played in Indianapolis WITH noise!
    As most Colts fans: The Colts, Peyton Manning, and ANYBODY that plays New England! LOL

Jim

Leave a comment:

• jbwhttail
    replied
    you can contact the Colts at Colts.com

Ed, if he needs a Studebaker to drive I'll loan him one........LOL!

Leave a comment:

• Commander Eddie
    replied
    Maybe requiring that he drive his namesake should be part of the deal?

Leave a comment:

• jbwhttail
    started a topic Studebaker comes home!

Studebaker comes home!

The Indianapolis Star reported today that the Indianapolis Colts signed free agent line backer Andy Studebaker. My wife and I met him in Springfield at the International meet, very nice young man. Bob Palma.......... what do you think the chances are a Colts Jersey will be available with the name "Studebaker"?

Maybe we need a membership drive via email to make it happen! That would be as Bob says..........."Way Cool".
    Last edited by jbwhttail; 10-10-2013, 01:40 PM.
Working...
X