Studebaker comes home!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker comes home!

The Indianapolis Star reported today that the Indianapolis Colts signed free agent line backer Andy Studebaker. My wife and I met him in Springfield at the International meet, very nice young man. Bob Palma.......... what do you think the chances are a Colts Jersey will be available with the name "Studebaker"?

Maybe we need a membership drive via email to make it happen! That would be as Bob says..........."Way Cool".
    Last edited by jbwhttail; 10-10-2013, 01:40 PM.
    It is an addiction!

Maybe requiring that he drive his namesake should be part of the deal?
    Ed Sallia
    Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

you can contact the Colts at Colts.com

Ed, if he needs a Studebaker to drive I'll loan him one........LOL!
      It is an addiction!

Comment

Until Andy Studebaker becomes a starter, chances of the Colts Pro shop having one are slim, but, you could get one made through the Pro Shop for a price!
        Maybe Andy will be the one to stop Peyton Manning! <G> Although, Peyton has never played in Indianapolis WITH noise!
        As most Colts fans: The Colts, Peyton Manning, and ANYBODY that plays New England! LOL

Jim
        "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
        their Memorials!

Comment

There may be a few Chief's jerseys out there with Andy's name on it. I'd be proud to see any of you Colts fans wearing one to a game.
          Dave Nevin
          Corvallis, OR
          1953 Champion Deluxe Coupe
          Stud-e-venture blog

Comment

I hate to hear he's leaving the Chiefs. He was fun to watch and a good linebacker....

Comment

I found a Chief's Jersey but I think they probably only come in XXXXLarge.... (STUDEBAKER is a LONG name)
              https://www.google.com/search?q=andy...ml%3B640%3B426

Comment

I just ordered two. They are cheap now....

Comment

Well, at least he's playing in his name's home state... But why can't it be the Bears?!
                  Chris Dresbach

Comment

Working...
                  X