Is there a swap meet in Nashville?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a swap meet in Nashville?

Is there a swap meet in Nashville this week-end 11-12?I had made a note about it months ago.Haven't seen any talk here.Did a search on the event section here,typed in Tennessee nothing came up.
    Thanks,
    Tony

I guess this is what you were looking for. http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...ty%29swap-meet
    "In the heart of Arkansas."
    Searcy, Arkansas
    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
    1952 2R pickup

Comment

Just wanted to be sure.Since its not listed on the home page under local and zone meets.Didn't want to take off work and drive 100 miles and no one there.
      Thanks,
      Tony

Comment

Hi Tony,

What kind of parts are you looking for? I can send an e-mail with your list to Paul Wallace, President of Middle Tennesse Chapter. He can forward it to our members and maybe give a heads up to someone who is already cleaning out their garage. About all I have is a few spare 50 Champion parts. Not sure what dad has in his garage. Not sure he knows either.

Hope to see you at the meet. We always have a good time! Bring those pretty Studes on!! Momma is looking for a Hawk!

Cabrina Dieters
        1950 Champion Starlight Coupe
        Murfreesboro, TN

Comment

Hard to say if you will find a specific part, but there are always super deals. I usually sell some stuff but have to load up some new parts I aquire. Hospitality room will be open for fun, food, and chat.
          My 1st car. "A TRANSTAR"

Starliner
          sigpic
          Somewhere between Culture and Agriculture
          in the Geographic center of Tennessee

Comment

Originally posted by cabrina View Post
            Hi Tony,

What kind of parts are you looking for? I can send an e-mail with your list to Paul Wallace, President of Middle Tennesse Chapter. He can forward it to our members and maybe give a heads up to someone who is already cleaning out their garage. About all I have is a few spare 50 Champion parts. Not sure what dad has in his garage. Not sure he knows either.

Hope to see you at the meet. We always have a good time! Bring those pretty Studes on!! Momma is looking for a Hawk!

Cabrina Dieters
            Murfreesboro, TN
            I hate to reveal my "lookin for" list in advance, because it takes away my ability to project a poker face when trying to haggle

Comment

Hey Cabrina, when you go through your Dad's garage, see if he has an extra 37 or 39 Coupe Express or a 53 or 54 coupe for sale. I'll fly over ! Would love to see all you Tn and Al folks again anyway, and that would be a great excuse, don't ya' think ? Have a great time, John

Comment

Originally posted by JoeHall View Post
                I hate to reveal my "lookin for" list in advance, because it takes away my ability to project a poker face when trying to haggle
                LOL I find I always overpay and undersell . . . but in the grand scheme of things if someone else gets another Stude back up and running it's enjoyable.

I've seen the black Cruiser I sold cheap last year right before the show running around Smyrna looking sharp. It misbehaved two out of four years I tried to take it to the show and constantly tried to take me on the scary overreving wild ride. I got very proficient with the throw in neutral turn off the key manuever. New owner and she's running like a top.

Hope you stumble across the parts your need and at a good price!

Cabrina

Comment

Hi John,

If you ever come back over to TN feel free to look me up. I'll take you on a tour of dad's garage. No Coupe Expresses or Loewrys but several Model A's and '28 Dodge's in dad's garage. One lone Studebaker Daytona.

Have a nice time enjoying the weather in Hawaii. I'll be thinking about you come January. JA!

Cabrina

Comment

Originally posted by cabrina View Post
                    Hi Tony,

Cabrina Dieters
                    Murfreesboro, TN
                    I was looking for parking brake parts.I found them from Gord in Canada,waiting for him to remove and ship.I'm sure I'II see something else I need?
                    Thanks,
                    Tony

Comment

According to the GPS, it is 142 miles to the meet. So, looks like my son and I will leave early in the morning and head that way, in our red & white 62 GT.

Looks like the weather is gonna be beautiful tomorrow.

Had a great time last year there, and looking forward to tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                      X