Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• davepink53
    replied
    We have Lark Street and Champion Road not far from my place in Victoria Australia.

Leave a comment:

• plwindish
    replied
    Along old Rte 66 south of Springfield IL, I ran across Studebaker Ave. Dan Booth's Nostalgic Motors is located on Avante Drive in Wixom, MI.

Leave a comment:

• Mark L
    replied
    What about landmarks? There is a Studebaker Ridge to the northwest of Mt. St. Helens. I tried to find why it was named such, but couldn't find anything.

Mark L

Leave a comment:

• candbstudebakers
    replied
    Lark St. in San Leandro, Ca. night hawk circle in Roseville and the builder of the houses was Avanti builders. also just around the corner is Champion Oaks dr.

Leave a comment:

• 64V-K7
    replied
    There's a "studebaker Road" in each of these California cities....Long beach, Norwalk, Cerritos, Downey, Irvine, Placerville, Los Altos. Probably more in every state...

Leave a comment:

• Dick Steinkamp
    replied
    Lark Avenue in Los Gatos, CA...

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Lark+...ornia&t=h&z=16

Leave a comment:

• StudeDave57
    replied
    Last week while looking for the 'Airport' Courthouse (near LAX here in Los Angeles) I learned that there is a Parkview Drive North and South near N. Douglas Street. Other streets in the area include N. Nash Street, Hornet Way, and Continental Blvd.
    Yes, I am aware those last two are likely not named for cars.
    Last edited by StudeDave57; 10-08-2013, 08:42 AM. Reason: added info

Leave a comment:

• dusty taylor
    replied
    There is a Lark st. in Springfield MO.
    Dusty

Leave a comment:

• Commander Eddie
    replied
    I'm not sure we will see a "Dictator" Avenue anytime soon.

Leave a comment:

• Stu Chapman
    replied
    Hamilton Ontario has a street named South Bend Avenue. And we're hoping to have the portion of Ferrie Street, where our head office was located, re-named Studebaker Drive in the future.

Stu Chapman

Leave a comment:

• Chris_Dresbach
    replied
    South Bend has a Studebaker St. Ironically it's very close to the Bendix plant, but unfortunately it's also one of the roughest parts of town.

Leave a comment:

• Dwain G.
    replied
    In 1961 my little '50 Champion dropped dead at an intersection north of Long Beach. I'll always remember that because when I looked at the road signs to see where I was, it was Studebaker Road and Imperial Highway. There was an auto parts store on one of the corners then (Pep Boys maybe?), and I got pushed into their parking lot. Generator, regulator, and battery later and I was good to go again.

Leave a comment:

• 8E45E
    replied
    Originally posted by doug View Post
    A couple of moths age there was a thread about Studebaker named streets.
    http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...=streets+named

Craig

Leave a comment:

• DieselJim
    replied
    Transtar Trail in Vail Arizona.

Leave a comment:

• kurtruk
    replied
    There is a Starlite Drive (I know, spelled wrong) in Keyes, Ca.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X