PSMCDR Facebook page- With the Tomato

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSMCDR Facebook page- With the Tomato

Facebook is the present, and the future! Thanks to Pat Dilling for sharing the page

https://www.facebook.com/psmcdr

The handicapped plate is a nice touch of irony
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Originally posted by Bob Andrews View Post
    Facebook is the present, and the future! Thanks to Pat Dilling for sharing the page

https://www.facebook.com/psmcdr

The handicapped plate is a nice touch of irony
    Bob, you'd appreciate the back story of that Indiana Handicapped License Plate. It's no longer valid, of course, lacking current stickers, but it came from my father's 2000 Buick LeSabre a couple years ago when he quit driving. It's on there for the irony you cite.

Ted lives in Madison County IN, but if you look closely at the top of the plate, you can see it says Marion County, which is Indianapolis.

The fellow behind the wheel looks awfully big to be Ted, so this may be Run #2 of the shootouts.

If so, the driver is Understudy John Kern, on his way to a run that was so fast it broke out of Ted's Qualifying Time the day before, thus losing the race by being too fast! Only one of John's three shootout runs was in the left lane, and it was in the left lane that he broke out.

So if that's John (and I think it is), that is Shootout Run #2, the famous Breakout Run. BP

Last edited by BobPalma; 09-26-2013, 06:41 PM. Reason: spelling
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

We should all be this handicapped. <G>

This is a good illustration of the fact that lots of tire smoke doesn't make you go fast. Great photo.

George
      george krem

Comment

Working...
      X