Clear All

• Studedude
    replied
    Link to chat:

http://www.studebaker-chat.com/blab/login.php

Leave a comment:

• 41 Frank
    replied
    Anyone know how to find "other Forums" I find nothing in the new drop down menus. Looking for the Monday night chat in particular.

Leave a comment:

• raprice
    replied
    It looks like the new SDC website is meeting with rave reviews. I found it to be very easy to navigate. From me, that's really saying something!

Rog

Leave a comment:

• wheelsm
    replied
    Thank you for the compliments, everyone. It's nice to hear. It was a lot of work! There are still some tweaks that need to be done, but that is to be expected. Those of you with iPads and iPhones probably had an issue displaying the pages properly this morning. That problem has now been fixed.
    As for "Studebakers of the Month" submissions, go ahead and send them to me at webmaster@studebakerdriversclub.com. The slide show won't be updated monthly, but it will be freshened up from time to time.
    Lastly, someone above asked how to change their vehicle listing. If you go to the "Members Area" and log in, the navigation menu at the top will change to give you "member only" options. If you hover over the "Membership" menu, you will see a drop-down menu appear that shows "Vehicle Listing".

There are still more improvements and features to come over the next months!

Leave a comment:

• Swiss-Goldenhawk
    replied
    The site looks very nice and the navigation is also easier. And I am very delighted that my car is also on the scrolling banner. (will need to install the grille spears of course

It's a great idea to include members' cars and to switch them month by month, adding a lot more of those pretty Studebakers to it.

Leave a comment:

• Dick Steinkamp
    replied
    Much improved! More attractive, easier to navigate, logical layout, great graphics and pictures. Much more inviting than the old site.

Leave a comment:

• Stu Chapman
    replied
    What a surprise to discover the new site when logging on this morning. I'm really impressed. It'll be lots of fun checking out all the features. Great job Mark.

Stu Chapman

Leave a comment:

• jimmijim8
    replied
    Those cars are luscious. Congratulations to the owners. cheers jimmijim

Leave a comment:

• rockne10
    replied
    Originally posted by Corvanti View Post
    ... will be known as "Tom's car" for years to come...
    Sorry for my slight, Kerry but you're right. It will take some time to separate our memory of Tom from that coupe. No more fitting home could have been found.

Leave a comment:

• rockne10
    replied
    Originally posted by Sdude View Post
    So how do we get our Studes on the Stude of the month scroll?
    About six months ago Mark solicited photos. I suspect all you have to do is send him good pictures and it will be up to his discretion what and if they make the cut. We certainly don't want him to run out of pictures.

Leave a comment:

• Sdude
    replied
    So how do we get our Studes on the Stude of the month scroll?

Leave a comment:

• Corvanti
    replied
    Originally posted by mbstude View Post
    Hey, that's Kerry Whitson's '51! I'll take credit on taking that picture, though. The new website looks good.
    Yes. it's mine, all mine!!!

but i'm just the "caretaker" of what will be known as "Tom's car" for years to come...

Leave a comment:

• plwindish
    replied
    The new design scroll looks nice. Is that Don Jones's 63 Avanti?

Leave a comment:

• Commander Eddie
    replied
    The new site looks really nice. I did find some things that may need addressing.
    When I logged in to my member page I could not find how to see what vehicles I have registered. I tried clicking on the "Update" button but the page just reloaded. When I logged out it took me to a page telling me I had logged out but there was no apparent way to get back to the home page. The navigation buttons at the top of the screen did not reappear.
    Bugs? Or do I just need time to re-learn how to get around on the site?

Leave a comment:

• StudeRich
    replied
    I just went there to help Joe Hall find his Emergency (Parking) Brake Warning Light accessory Template Listing info and the first time I clicked the New Link "Home Page" on the Medium Blue Bar at the top of these pages I got the Old Home Page and minutes later I was really surprised to find the New one! I wonder if it JUST happened while I was there?

It looks real good, but will certainly take some re-learning as there is no longer a list of options, it is now in dropdowns from a lot less link Bars so requires some searching.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X