No announcement yet.

SDC Web Site re-designed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for the compliments, everyone. It's nice to hear. It was a lot of work! There are still some tweaks that need to be done, but that is to be expected. Those of you with iPads and iPhones probably had an issue displaying the pages properly this morning. That problem has now been fixed.
    As for "Studebakers of the Month" submissions, go ahead and send them to me at webmaster@studebakerdriversclub.com. The slide show won't be updated monthly, but it will be freshened up from time to time.
    Lastly, someone above asked how to change their vehicle listing. If you go to the "Members Area" and log in, the navigation menu at the top will change to give you "member only" options. If you hover over the "Membership" menu, you will see a drop-down menu appear that shows "Vehicle Listing".

There are still more improvements and features to come over the next months!
    - Mark Wheeler
    SDC Membership Secretary and SDC Webmaster

Comment

It looks like the new SDC website is meeting with rave reviews. I found it to be very easy to navigate. From me, that's really saying something!

Rog
      '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
      Smithtown,NY
      Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Anyone know how to find "other Forums" I find nothing in the new drop down menus. Looking for the Monday night chat in particular.
        Frank van Doorn
        Omaha, Ne.
        1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
        1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
        1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Link to chat:

http://www.studebaker-chat.com/blab/login.php
          sigpic
          Dave Lester

Comment

Working...
          X