Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

64 Convertible on EBAY for $735 ? ? ? ? ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 64 Convertible on EBAY for $735 ? ? ? ? ?

With a day and a half left, this 64 Convertible is only at $735 ??? That does not seem right, even for a project car. What gives???
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1964-...#ht_500wt_1182
    Last edited by sals54; 09-21-2013, 01:11 PM.
    sals54

Last edited by Bob Andrews; 09-21-2013, 11:39 AM. Reason: Fixed auto correct error :(
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

I think someone has a high bid on it. I have nibbled at it a few times and was immediately outbid. I did find out it has a 289 engine currently in it.

Comment

I asked about the trunk lid trim and the diecast belt line mouldings. All were missing when he got the car.

Comment

I wonder if this was the one that recently got purchased from a local chapter member. The description matches the pics. He had a rusted out Convertible full of NOS parts, still in their wrappings. Seats, console, the works. It was a steal of a deal. If I had been a couple days earlier, I'd have it in my garage.

The wife gave me the nod to buy a convertible next time I get the itch for a Studebaker project. Now it's just a matter of finding the right car for the right price in the right place. This one is beyond my expectations on the second one of those, but nowhere near correct for the first and the third.
          '63 Lark Custom, 259 v8, auto, child seat

"Your friendly neighborhood Studebaker evangelist"

Comment

Working...
          X