Beautiful '57 Parkview on PayBay in Escondido, CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful '57 Parkview on PayBay in Escondido, CA

This is a Very Nice '57 Parkview (Commander) 2 Door Wagon #58 in Glendale Green and Turquoise Green, a super pretty Car on the outside (well except for the Visor), possibly Mechanically and definitely under the hood, not so much.

It is for sale by still another, color blind person.
    Here is the Link to the eBay Ad:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1957-Studebaker-Parkview-Two-Door-Wagon-Very-Original-not-Frame-Off-Restoration-/281171259173?_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&forcev4exp=true

• I guess StudeDave57 will have to wait until he gets to L.A. to see and drool over this one, as he is on the Road again.
    Last edited by StudeRich; 09-20-2013, 10:56 AM. Reason: Corrected Year on Title
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Wonder where they found the sun visor? I like it. It would look good on my 56.

Comment

Beautiful car...
      Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
      1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

It needs a Packard V8...
        Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
        1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

I like the seats and car
          sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

I'm not a wagon nut......but I'm nuts about this wagon!.......BEAUTIFUL

Comment

Wow, that's lovely! If anyone's interested, it's about 20 minutes from me. I could go inspect first-hand

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Beautiful color combination and interior.
                Andy
                62 GT

Comment

A Parkview with AC, a must here in Texas. Wish I had the $$$. Love the colors.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by showbizkid View Post
                    Wow, that's lovely! If anyone's interested, it's about 20 minutes from me. I could go inspect first-hand
                    I hope to be down that way next weekend as well...

For the record- this now makes two '57 Parkviews I know of in this color. BOTH of them are (currently) in California. The other one is up near Sacramento. That one is a three speed with NO overdrive. You may have seen it at the International Meet that was held in Portland, OR back in the early '90s. It was the first one besides my Family's Parkview I had ever seen!!!

StudeDave '57
                    StudeDave '57
                    US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
                    SDC Member since 1985

past President
                    Whatcom County Chapter SDC
                    San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
                    San Diego Chapter SDC
                    North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

I learned something new from looking at the ebay pix. I have had one of those horn buttons for around 25 years, and now know at least one Stude that it is "correct" for

Comment

Joe, they are also used on 1958 non-Hawks.
                        StudeRich
                        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Beautiful. I can see why the seller doesn't want to sell. At least, the way he set up the auction says that's the case.

I would have been interested to see what folks would have bid on it.
                          Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
                          Romans 15:13
                          Deuteronomy 31:6
                          Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

I think the nice older paint job and re-upholstery shoulda, woulda got it up to around 6 to $8,000.00 Tops with an Auction MAYBE!

But that is still a lot considering it needs Wiper Motor, Fan Motor, A/C Repair, Radio Repair, Tailgate Trim and most likely ALL Mechanicals rebuilt, total Front Suspension, Engine, Trans. etc. etc. to make it dependable as it all is likely original.
                            StudeRich
                            SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Working...
                            X