• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guyina4x4
    replied
    Originally posted by Swifster View Post
    I'll take the '63 Impala sedan...
    The Impala is $10000 or best offer, id guess best offer, I didn't think much
    Of it, he also had a 60 something dodge boat there for $3500

Leave a comment:

• Dick Steinkamp
    replied
    Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
    And how many more after you Dick?? but is was a nice running driving car for a 6 cyl. with auto. it would have a hard time spinning the wheels on grease rack.
    It is interesting to see Studes we have owned re-surface. We have seen this one change hands a few more times...each new owner improved an already nice car.

The 6 is the "big" 185 version and with the first gear start auto, it wasn't dangerous, but still somewhat embarrassing.

Leave a comment:

• Swifster
    replied
    I'll take the '63 Impala sedan...

Leave a comment:

• Dick Steinkamp
    replied
    Originally posted by Nox View Post
    I couldn't see the pictures from skydrive, can you show them here?
    Please...?
    Here's a few...

Leave a comment:

• SN-60
    replied
    Originally posted by Nox View Post
    The -55 Ultra Vista 4-door are just so COOL ! ! !
    (I didn't have a clue until I went to look at mine the first time)
    "To many doors"??? ...yeah, on a coupe maby.
    And MANY of what are considered 'factory performance models' of today are four door cars.

Leave a comment:

• Swifster
    replied
    I think the car Dick had looks much nicer. If I bought a 4-door, it would have to be a V8.

Leave a comment:

• jimmijim8
    replied
    Any body looking to buy a Stude should include in their search attending a Stude Zone meet or suchever There is always a car or few looking for a new owner that can be had for a fair price. You will get many opinions on it's worth and condition. cheers jimmijim

Leave a comment:

• Noxnabaker
    replied
    I couldn't see the pictures from skydrive, can you show them here?
    Please...?

Leave a comment:

• guyina4x4
    replied
    Originally posted by Dick Steinkamp View Post
    I sold this 55 Champion for 6k. Looks in similar condition than the yellow one you are looking at.

If you can get it for that or less you will probably be OK if you ever decide to sell it.

I think the seller is dreaming at $10k (and hallucinating at $22,500 )
    I thought so too, this blue car is much nicer from what I can see, the front bumper and all the front chrome is badly pitted on the yellow car. the owner of the yellow car told me " I think I paid to much for this car"

Leave a comment:

• jimmijim8
    replied
    4 doors are a fact of life I can live with. I actually prefer a 64 Cruiser over any Stude other than a Hawk/Avanti for that year. Xcepting the convertible which even then might come down to the flip of a coin if I was faced with a real life decision. Some folks can spiff up a 4 dr rendering it very easy to look at and I've seen other examples that sorta give a 4 dr. a bad name. There is a fine line between stodgy and stately. 4 doors ain't stepchildren to everybody. cheers jimmijim

Leave a comment:

• Noxnabaker
    replied
    The -55 Ultra Vista 4-door are just so COOL ! ! !
    (I didn't have a clue until I went to look at mine the first time)
    "To many doors"??? ...yeah, on a coupe maby.

Leave a comment:

• candbstudebakers
    replied
    And how many more after you Dick?? but is was a nice running driving car for a 6 cyl. with auto. it would have a hard time spinning the wheels on grease rack.

Leave a comment:

• Dick Steinkamp
    replied
    Originally posted by SN-60 View Post
    After seeing the one that Steinkamp used to own.....
    ...and Bob Peterson before me.

Leave a comment:

• SN-60
    replied
    Originally posted by jnfweber View Post
    I just decided I like the looks of the '55 4-dr sedans better than the '53-'54's. Not so for the C and K models.
    After seeing the one that Steinkamp used to own.....who would ever disagree with You?

Leave a comment:

• jnfweber
    replied
    Originally posted by SN-60 View Post
    I like the '55 Champs! They were 'more car' than the comparable '53's, If all the chrome work were done, the value of this car may be 10K+, but it all needs doing, and that will set the buyer back thousands.
    I just decided I like the looks of the '55 4-dr sedans better than the '53-'54's. Not so for the C and K models.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X