Avanti/Paxton Supercharger and Air Cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avanti/Paxton Supercharger and Air Cleaner

Anyone intrested in a 63 Avanti supercharger and air cleaner/both connector hoses? If so I will give details.

I am sure for the right price, quite a few Members here would be interested in it, but CONDITION, Condition, condition would be very important due to the cost and time involved in most Supercharger Repair work.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

pm sent
      Thanks pb

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
        I am sure for the right price, quite a few Members here would be interested in it, but CONDITION, Condition, condition would be very important due to the cost and time involved in most Supercharger Repair work.
        I don't know if the price is considered right or not. It was built by John Erb. Only ran a little. Stored right. Been sitting. I called Mr. Erb. He suggested honing the races an putting in new balls regardless of cond. It is in good cond, smooth, with pulley. I will open and take pictures if anyone is intrested. The air cleaner is nice, but not mint. Both hoses are nice. Price $1000.00. I am going to post some pictures if not sold soon. I have several contacts. Thanks, Rich

Comment

Working...
        X