TV Alert:Studes on Speed Channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Alert:Studes on Speed Channel

This Sunday, Sept. 16, Studebakers owned by an Arizona man will be featured on Speed channel. Dish Network will air program at 7:00 AM Pacific time.
    Tim-'53 Starlight Commander Custom in Yuma, AZ
    jimsrodshop.com/project/53-resurrection

That would be on Dennis Gage's My Classic Car. It features Scott Cawley's collection. The Grand Canyon State Chapter will be meeting at Scott's place on Saturday Sept 22 at 2:00 pm.
    Denny L

Comment

That would be on Dennis Gage's My Classic Car. It features Scott Cawley's collection. The Grand Canyon State Chapter will be meeting at Scott's place on Saturday Sept 22 at 2:00 pm.
      Denny L

Comment

Thanks, Denny. I forgot to mention My Classic Car as program name. I hope to be at meeting on the 22nd.-Tim Painter in (3:10 to) Yuma

Comment

Thanks, Denny. I forgot to mention My Classic Car as program name. I hope to be at meeting on the 22nd.-Tim Painter in (3:10 to) Yuma

Comment

We will look forward to seeing you. It should be a fun event. We will go from his place to the dealership Steel Dreamz to see the inventory there and then across the street to Joe's Real Barbque.
            Denny L

Comment

We will look forward to seeing you. It should be a fun event. We will go from his place to the dealership Steel Dreamz to see the inventory there and then across the street to Joe's Real Barbque.
              Denny L

Comment

Working...
              X